SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebil pie? um...yeah.

jason,i think he loses his patience,try telling him how JTE's progress is going,that should calm him down. (or make his heart stop! :twisted: )

Anyway,if you wanna play srb2JTE that bad,try renaming srb.srb to Y or something like that. then install srb2 1.09. it wil say: replace 'file' with this one? anser no to all. when that is done,go play srb2JTE. it will work. you will note,however,that srb2 1.09.2 doesn't work then. if you wanna play with that again. rename Y.srb to 'srb.srb',and rename the 'other' srb.srb to Y. it will work again. if you wanna play like srb2JTE again...well,you know it.

Super mystic sonic said:
ebil pie? um...yeah.

Who are you and how do you not know of the legend of teh Evil Pie?
I see in my absence that the community has lost fear of teh Evil Pie...

I bet you know nothing of Hell either.....

Of course we do, you access it by jumping on the roof of a house in GFZ1 a few times, and later in the course of human history, wind up travelling into it from Phobos and thwart an invasion of Earth on the demons' part. Obviously.

Shadow Hog said:
Of course we do, you access it by jumping on the roof of a house in GFZ1 a few times, and later in the course of human history, wind up travelling into it from Phobos and thwart an invasion of Earth on the demons' part. Obviously.
o_O; Doom reference

Kroze said:
Super mystic sonic said:
ebil pie? um...yeah.

Who are you and how do you not know of the legend of teh Evil Pie?
I see in my absence that the community has lost fear of teh Evil Pie...

Yeah,whatever. And if you want to know who I am,look in the introduction forums. There's a topic called:
'greetings from somewhere,i'm super mystic sonic!'

(damn,this has gone off-topic)

I want the next srb2JTE to come out XD

The current one can work still, but you need the old srb file for it to work.

Wow. This thread is still going without me? Amazing.
Sorry I haven't been working on SRB2JTE ... like, at all.
I started porting SA City to SRB2JTE and then somehow got pushed from that to reworking Project Net Navi and from there to making a Kid Radd game (As in, Kid Radd THE game, see my sig. >.>) and from there to programming Quake 3 Arena into a Sonic game, ... ... ... I have no clue how I got here, but I've been doing an aweful lot of nothing. Except for coming up with the witty idea of calling my Q3A mod "Sonic Robo Blast 3 Arena". Which I probably won't end up actually doing if this gets anywhere, of course. :roll:

But anyway, yeah, I've... I've got to go hide somewhere now, for I fear I am being closely followed by... by a slice of evil pie... There's certainly more where that came from...

My idea is:
SPMoves + SRB2JTE + 1.09r1509 = SRB3! Make new levels and new story. It would be based on 1.1 in the future.

Based on 1.1 in the futiure? It is SRB2, it has no new story, and we don't know if STJR are even considering SRB3 after SRB2.

ree-c said:
Based on 1.1 in the futiure? It is SRB2, it has no new story, and we don't know if STJR are even considering SRB3 after SRB2.
No, what I meant is that JTE could base it on the current developer release of SRB2, (Mystic was dumb enough to tell me about it, since JTE's a programmer he'll have it) and rerelease it with 1.1's engine in the future.

Nope. Sorry. I have no development stuff other then what little I can steal from Alam on rare occasions.

And SRB2JTE was meant to replace SPMoves, not be combined with it. SRB2JTE was supposed to be a non-buggy version of SPMoves, which I could only accomplish by rewriting the code entirely. I made SPMoves too, you know.

And I suck at making new levels, too. My match maps are based entirely on very controversial gimmics and my singleplayer maps are insanely linear, with few to no secrets or shortcuts at all.

Jason the Echidna said:
Nope. Sorry. I have no development stuff other then what little I can steal from Alam on rare occasions.

And SRB2JTE was meant to replace SPMoves, not be combined with it. SRB2JTE was supposed to be a non-buggy version of SPMoves, which I could only accomplish by rewriting the code entirely. I made SPMoves too, you know.

And I suck at making new levels, too. My match maps are based entirely on very controversial gimmics and my singleplayer maps are insanely linear, with few to no secrets or shortcuts at all.

I know you made both.

PROGRAMMERS

Some dude
Some other dude
JASON THE ECHIDNA!!!!!!!!! :lol:
(etc. without JTE)

But that just means they stole your code, right?

EDIT:

I could convince Mystic to... *shot by Mystic*

Chaoman said:
Jason, I LOVE your series of mods! I am an XWE user! My buddy Dennis and I love the Jason SRB2 mod series! :D

SPmoves was the best!

And whats been an XWE user got do with this topic? meh, i use it to.

Okay. What SRB2JTE 1.7 could be is simple:
•Uses 1.09.2 source
•Chaos mode works again
•SRB2 Universe is less glitched
•The SPMoves from SPMoves ( :D ) ported, with the WADs from SPMoves ported too. Just make sure you re-record JTE's sound clips, they were kinda bad.

PS: What is that EVIL DEVIL CHAO THING (:twisted:) from RSMZ? (The "secret level" that is unlocked as soon as you load SPMoves)

Jason the Echidna said:
Wow. This thread is still going without me? Amazing.
Sorry I haven't been working on SRB2JTE ... like, at all.
I started porting SA City to SRB2JTE and then somehow got pushed from that to reworking Project Net Navi and from there to making a Kid Radd game (As in, Kid Radd THE game, see my sig. >.>) and from there to programming Quake 3 Arena into a Sonic game, ... ... ... I have no clue how I got here, but I've been doing an aweful lot of nothing. Except for coming up with the witty idea of calling my Q3A mod "Sonic Robo Blast 3 Arena". Which I probably won't end up actually doing if this gets anywhere, of course. :roll:

But anyway, yeah, I've... I've got to go hide somewhere now, for I fear I am being closely followed by... by a slice of evil pie... There's certainly more where that came from...

What is evil pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back