SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a character select pic for "Sonic and Tails" ... ... ... Anyone wanna make it for me? :?

Original work, or edited pic?

EDIT:
sotlchar3dn.png

"Sonic, how's your claustrophobia doing?" "SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

If the answer was "edited pic", use this. If the answer was "Original work", then... don't use it... and don't expect an original pic from me, 'cus I stink at drawing from scratch. :?

Nah, Sonic just = being pasted into Tails' char select thing. Tails just happens to = almost being as tall as Sonic...

Thanks. Reason I've been away these last few days is because I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the first time ever, working extremely hard on SRB2JTE, rewriting 96% of DMSC for Shuffle, keeping up with my college class work, fixing Shadow's Minotaur boss for that spookey SRB2 horror wad thing (I was the one who made the original evil thing he based it off, of course) and so on and so forth... ... ... :roll:

Yeah. I've been extremely busy. Sorry, still no new beta... I'm trying to finish every last little thing I said I would before I release this, from a console command to make all the shields be those of Sonic 3's to everything listed in the TNG2W wiki page as "in 1.69.5 betas"... All this work and there is always so much more to do then I have done already, and my keyboard is falling apart from it. (Seriously, my a and e buttons will often stop working and my q key just flew off while I typed this!)...

I bet I'm the busiest person around here right now, in terms of making SRB2 things at least. So glad I have OoT to play with when I get tired of staring at a screen completely full of words of various shades of green on a black background, typing like there's no tomorrow and thinking as fast as I can while doing so... This will be big, you know. Very, very big.

Jason, can you make bots for matches. If you can, can you make an option for their skill level, like very easy, easy, medium, hard and ,very hard?

Though, maybe JTE could release the bot source code so someone else could try? They may not care but I know some people do...

JJames19119 said:
Though, maybe JTE could release the bot source code so someone else could try? They may not care but I know some people do...

svn://lawarias.game-server.cc/SRB2109JTE

google subversion

It's not a URL, it's a SubVersion thing.
Anyway, I'm still working hard on it, still having trouble with bots not able to kill enemys properly (Except for Shadow, now he has a perfect replica of SA's homing attack and crappy Thok!) and whatnot... I've managed to seperate bots from their owners, I've just gotta figure out how to make them know exactly which z height to aim at now or something like that, then I can make Match bots...
As for difficulty levels and strategy variations and whatnot, I probably will not make such things, as making it the hardest I can I doubt I'll be able to make them actually beat you unless you suck. :roll:

Jason the Echidna said:
Anyway, I'm still working hard on it, still having trouble with bots not able to kill enemys properly (Except for Shadow, now he has a perfect replica of SA's homing attack and crappy Thok!) and whatnot... I've managed to seperate bots from their owners, I've just gotta figure out how to make them know exactly which z height to aim at now or something like that, then I can make Match bots...
As for difficulty levels and strategy variations and whatnot, I probably will not make such things, as making it the hardest I can I doubt I'll be able to make them actually beat you unless you suck. :roll:

D: JTE, I want to say that I want to marry you and have your kids but my girlfriend would stop sucking me for a week. *shot*

And if I didn't mention it yet, Shadow also has this cool new palette change to the Neon Palette while Chaos Controlling. But only in software, I'm afraid. It makes things harder to see while you Chaos Control. To you, at least. To me, it makes things easier to see unless I'm in a dark place. :P

Frankly, I'm really trying to make the new abilitys make the characters suck when they're supposedly godly. I mean, Shadow's supposed to be an exact replica of Sonic, the most powerful character in the game, except he can teleport at will, right? Well, I gave him the crappy SA type of Thok which is useless unless you use it as a homing attack, which you don't really need to do with crawlas or other weak SRB2 enemys, of course. Therefore, Thok being rendered pretty much useless, yet accurate to SA enough that noone can complain about my cheaply cutting it, I had to find something to screw up Chaos Control. In addition, I will most likely be cutting it so you can only Chaos Control once in a while, rather then immediately after landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back