SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You teleport. The moment you hit the floor you stop teleporting, but while you're in the air you're moving as fast as possible and going ever-so-slowly downwards. You are completely invisible to everyone else and also untouchable. You cannot collect rings, you can pass through lava without being hurt, etc. If you touch a solid thok barrier wall, you bounce off of it (in 1.69.5 and up, at least, though I've been having trouble getting stuck on certain corners) and if you touch another wall you will move upwards and downwards as needed (So if you touch the side of a wall which has stuff on top of it like the ones in the start of GFZ1 and 2, you would go up to the floor on them and stop there and touching a low ceiling in THZ2 will make you go down under the ceiling.)

Oh. And JTE, can you make it so that you don't need to have at least 10 rings and a chaos emerald to be able to use the move. Just asking, this way I can surprise my friend with a new move. I love seeing the look on his face---Akkk! Too many people replying every second! *runs off to look at next reply*

No, that is another one of Chaos Control's shortcomings designed to make Shadow suck. It is required, both to be accurate to SA2 and to piss you off.

Oh. Well thats ok. I guess what I'm looking for are spmoves. Do you know where to get them?I just love to surprise my friends!

SPMoves is dead and that's not what you're looking for anyway. :( You appear to be a clueless fool at the moment.

Well, yeah. I've kinda just found out about the wad thing. I'm actually doing as much as a can to find out more on SRB2 after learning about the multiplayer option with network games. I guess I'm just kinda trying to catch up on what I've been missing out.

How's the major nerf on Amy going?
Or as I like to call her right now: Oh dear god! Make the pain stop!!!!

No, it's not 1.69.5 ... ... ... Wait, yes it is.
Uploaded at this place! Yay!

Sorry I couldn't get everything done that I had planned, but I got plenty for you to gnaw at, I'm sure. I mean, you can even save your SRB2 Universe characters and load them in the middle of a netgame if you want to now, though the lack of an SRB2 Universe character creation menu forces you to use Sonic for now...

I've begun working on Project Net Navi at the moment, so I might not get much more SRB2JTE work done for a while... But you'd better not mess with it while I'm not doing anything or I may never come back to continue it.

Yes, I am aware of that. It appeared one day and I haven't the slightest clue why. I hadn't even been working in that area for a while. It's probably Alam's fault. I blame Alam for everything bad even if it's not his fault. Anyway, use the "map" command while in the second SRB2 Universe map to get to GFZ1 in SRB2 Universe mode. Hopefully I'll find some way around that when I start working on it again... x_x

Jason the Echidna said:
though the lack of an SRB2 Universe character creation menu forces you to use Sonic for now...
But at least now we can save the stadistics of the character ^_^ (specially experience).

Do note that I already know all the bugs on this list that I've been keeping since noone else ever bothers to edit that page to add more for me...

press the lightdash button on the different looking part, and you get a difficulty menu. You select one, and you teleport. Everything seems fine. The teleport back works too. But the teleport to GFZ... Crashes 1 frame after the menu appears.

Oh, and when you level up the game crashes. So using the map warp thing in a netgame is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back