• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i see, this has a pretty awesome level of detail, atmosphere and design. Keep up the good work!...................if it isn't a big ol' lagfest.

Sure, I'll improve my punctuation and grammar skills .I've seen that I have alot of run-on sentences and will fix that problem .XD

I have almost finished Green hill to bad srb2 does not have slopes.soulite1110 has just finished 4 cutscenes. There will be alot more though, Soulite1110 has just finished the backround and I just finished putting more detail on the first levels. we also have put more emblems on the levels .I still need some ideas for match levels any one have some ideas?

That is very cool SRB2 slope program improvement but that would just considered stealing thier work and I dont have permission from them but I'LL ask them later so any ideas?

I'd rather keep it compatabnle with any EXE, okay? ;)

...Why? It's not like it's particularly hard to download Community Build and use all Kalaron's awesome new features.

As for me, every level I make now, minus the OLDC ones, is going to be based on Community Build, as long as it remains so.

I semi-agree becuase I would be nice to have slopes but its their work not ours its thier choice back to topic so any match ideas please?

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

yes I dont know whats sf94 but yes I will add people it adds to the story!

Search SF94 Serv in Google. Also, I suggest you don't make a city with people... SF94 is more of a mod of hangout maps rather than... y'know, gameplaying fun. My suggestion is that you stick with levels... well, unless the hub world or something is the city... from the screenshot it looks more like an open field with many different paths to choose from in order to get in a stage...

Mikey, don't worry about not having permission to use slopes; SRB2CB is made for ANYONE to use. Heck, I might even make a map with slopes some day...

Yes I just noticed that on the srb2 community build I fact SpiritCrusher told me you could go to page six on srb2 community and see where he told me.I'm so excited to use this new program to make slopes!Now I'll be able to remake the terriable shaped mountains into somthing alot more slopey:D. In fact all the levels for my mod needed some slopes for it .Just like in hidden valley1 I need a slope after part of the begining a big one! also my statues could be alot less blocky,they look good but blocky. This mod will be able to have some easter eggs !since most of them either needed some gigantic slope or hilly floors.these new feature where just what I was looking for!I've never been this excited except when I went to bigsurf but thats another story which is long .The slope will also allow me to make allusions (making then with stairs looks terraiable and wont fool any one unless you make the wall stairs looking )but the easter eggs will be alot bigger but still hidden XD and for some reason ,which I think that Im just excited, I'm walking all over my home texting this message I that it sounds stupid but everyone does something when they are excited ,right? anyway I have decided that I will make people on the city ,but of course their will be two cities one for match and one for singleplayer and coop the people add to the storyline they help sonic find the hidden temples , why are there temple you might ask ? that is a surprise I will leave alone until I release a beta or the entire mod more like likely the beta but not until I have figure out the enitre story mod ,finished the cut scences,finished all match levels ,all easter eggs ,and of course the ending:3my brother said it sound alot like sonic unleashed when i played It I reliazed that it was alot like it except for the wolrd falling apart and the emeralds were used to restore back to normal but I fixed that and it took a long time to figure it out I still need match ideas though.

Last edited:
...Why? It's not like it's particularly hard to download Community Build and use all Kalaron's awesome new features.

As for me, every level I make now, minus the OLDC ones, is going to be based on Community Build, as long as it remains so.

Well you know not everyone just automatically prefers CB. Everyone has a preferable EXE to use, and making it using CB where only people who can run OpenGL will be able to play kind of cuts out a chunk of the audience. It is the author's choice though I suppose, but don't go around now suggesting everything has to be made with CB.

You then must make an version for both versions as some computers arent compatible with OpenGL. I know you want the freaking slopes in your levels, but they are OGL-only and some people will not be capable of playing your wad. By the way, continue that race map i did see in the second page. If you want suggestions for the lobby name, i guess Digital Paths.

Last edited:
Yes I just noticed that on the srb2 community build I fact SpiritCrusher told me you could go to page six on srb2 community and see where he told me.I'm so excited to use this new program to make slopes!Now I'll be able to remake the terriable shaped mountains into somthing alot more slopey:D. In fact all the levels for my mod needed some slopes for it .Just like in hidden valley1 I need a slope after part of the begining a big one! also my statues could be alot less blocky,they look good but blocky. This mod will be able to have some easter eggs !since most of them either needed some gigantic slope or hilly floors.these new feature where just what I was looking for!I've never been this excited except when I went to bigsurf but thats another story which is long .The slope will also allow me to make allusions (making then with stairs looks terraiable and wont fool any one unless you make the wall stairs looking )but the easter eggs will be alot bigger but still hidden XD and for some reason ,which I think that Im just excited, I'm walking all over my home texting this message I that it sounds stupid but everyone does something when they are excited ,right? anyway I have decided that I will make people on the city ,but of course their will be two cities one for match and one for singleplayer and coop the people add to the storyline they help sonic find the hidden temples , why are there temple you might ask ? that is a surprise I will leave alone until I release a beta or the entire mod more like likely the beta but not until I have figure out the enitre story mod ,finished the cut scences,finished all match levels ,all easter eggs ,and of course the ending:3my brother said it sound alot like sonic unleashed when i played It I reliazed that it was alot like it except for the wolrd falling apart and the emeralds were used to restore back to normal but I fixed that and it took a long time to figure it out I still need match ideas though.

(I got a little carried away) the same day I posted this, my computer couldn't play it and crashed for two days until I fixed it :C .I'm most likely not going to make it in CB because of crash It gave my computer Any way here is a pic of what the new and improved emeralds look like
CEMERALD.jpg
:D
  • Here are the new cutscenes provieded by soulite1110 :D ( may look wierd because of file format)
  • INTRO1.jpg
    SCENE2.jpg
SCENE3.jpg
YES!! He's in this too!!
SCENE4.jpg
these are just some but I hope you like them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back