• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing, do you believe that this title menu for srb2 world ( the one on my avatar ) is a lot better that the other one I showed ?? the one with the rip off of grass??

Are you using MS Paint?
oh no,no, no,no, no I use sib icon editor it has great effect which have help me ,I would recommended many to use it very good drawing especially what making shadows or making sprite see it helped me with the palm tree you see now in green hill! but it gts hard with bigger pictures such as backgrounds ...you know but what do you think of the way I have my title menu on my avatar is that a good title or not?? or should I go with the one with the crappy, ripped off & pasted grass :/

oh no,no, no,no, no I use sib icon editor it has great effect which have help me ,I would recommended many to use it very good drawing especially what making shadows or making sprite see it helped me with the palm tree you see now in green hill! but it gts hard with bigger pictures such as backgrounds ...you know but what do you think of the way I have my title menu on my avatar is that a good title or not?? or should I go with the one with the crappy, ripped off & pasted grass :/

Just use the avatar one, it looks better.

Even better, you could ask one of the artists here, like Virt the Fox, to make a better one for you. They'd probably want a playable demo before they'd do anything. At least, I would. XD

Even better, you could ask one of the artists here, like Virt the Fox, to make a better one for you. They'd probably want a playable demo before they'd do anything. At least, I would. XD
i have a new backround which looks alot better

I'll post it soon siince i need to get to the public libary to upload it to srb2 fourms an since im at home on summer break hoping to finish it it will be soon !:D

srb20027-1.png
Tada!!!! Sorry I took so long to go to the library I had a busy week! But see!!! it's quite good my brother made it or other wise known as soulite1110 or something like that:D I just finished 2 special stages and my brother finished a new background for the special stages is the special zone background with Feist in the back round!! for those who don't know Feist look him up in the sonic comics!! it's making some progress but I still need to figure out the socs almost got them thought I'm almost finished putting the level names I still have not started on the last levels last boss is done thought!here is the progress
HVZ 1/100%
HVZ 2/100%
HVZ 3/100%
TN 1/90%
TN 2/95%
TN 3/0%
WF 1/25%
WF 2/0%
WF 3/0%
CM 1/70%
CM 2/0%
CM 3/0%
CS 1/60%
CS 2/0%
CS 3/0%
QS 1/40%
QS 2/0%
QS 3/0%
MATCH ALL TOGETHER /70%
CTF ALL TOGETHER /40%
RACE ALL TOGETHER /50%
SPECIAL STAGES /45%
And there are some I'm still missing on the list but that's most of my progress (making levels is exhausting!:S)

Huh, that background is pretty good! Just improve the grass and flowers, and it could be even better!

Can't wait to check this out when you release a beta, it looks like you're putting a lot into it.

Judging by the background, you want to make the characters modern?

Of course ! It's a next-gen game !

I hope it does not be also psychedelic.

I just hope that the themes are properly made​​. When I saw pictures with virtual theme and with brick of castles .. Next-Gen is a good thing, but it must be applied correctly. Sweetly. He must keep a small part of SRB2, and you should not give too strange levels. Nature must be done properly.

About this big picture, I have some remarks.
The "SRB2" is bad. I think it would be better in all caps.

Oh, and this hill to the right of the picture ... it would be appropriate only if you put a more natural soil. A soil ... more rebounding, with few green spots. Here, I've only ​​a plain light green. A good layer of light green. I guess you use Paint for this.

Sure I will put srb2 capitalized and putting sonic robo blast 2 would be too long and would not fit i have tried it already XD

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Another thing how can you put objects on walls side ways

Another thing how can you put objects on walls side ways
You flip the sprites by 90 degrees and make a custom Object with those new sprites.

By the way, could you please start using correct punctuation and capitalization? Your run-on sentences are really annoying to read.

By the way, could you please start using correct punctuation and capitalization? Your run-on sentences are really annoying to read.

He's right, Mikey. It's not just a nitpicking thing either. If you can't write with decent style, it's going to make people unconsciously have much less respect for everything you say. Even if what you said was completely serious, it looks like it came from an idiot, whether it did or not. It'd probably be a good idea for you to work on that, as people will be much more willing to listen to what you have to say, and to respect your work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back