• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK you are double-posting because you want to make your thread visible , but you should remember this is not only thread here.

it was just supposed to shoot out 3 missiles ! Instead a bunch of crawlas flew out of the ring!( maybe lob shot was not a good command for it...)

IIRC A_Lobshot uses the raisestate to determine the projectile.

EDIT: Noooope, Prime is right. They both use Var1.

Last edited:
well what is the right action to use to make this motion, quantity, plus the speed of the missle ?

New : i have created a new map a city which is where you will start in the game but of course it is to fit the story in which why the whole thing begins you can have an adventure without a beginning its just boring.... no point in it without it :D also I'm trying to make a new boss since the first one the sprites went corrupt in one day ( go figure) it seems that i have been able to finish another level :D *drum roll* A RACING LEVEL!!& A CTF LEVEL still working on the names though.please help me with the names one looks like a canyon one is just a town in which it was ruined by a flood :D

I have created a new map a city which is where you will start in the game but of course it is to fit the story in which why the whole thing begins you can have an adventure without a beginning its just boring.... no point in it without it :D

Can we have pictures ?

For the canyon ... you can mix two words below to have an original name.

Desert Sand Canyon Ancient Temple
Mountain Rock Island (a little weird.) Sandopolis (Thanks to S&K) Egypt Horus Crust
Massive Chain (mountain) Heat/Furnace Sun
Adventure (a little weird too) Oasis Valley Arid
Land Fossil Gorge Earth

There are plenty! Use your imagination!
For the city, I leave you search a bit alone, sorry !

New : i have created a new map a city which is where you will start in the game but of course it is to fit the story in which why the whole thing begins you can have an adventure without a beginning its just boring.... no point in it without it :D also I'm trying to make a new boss since the first one the sprites went corrupt in one day ( go figure) it seems that i have been able to finish another level :D *drum roll* A RACING LEVEL!!& A CTF LEVEL still working on the names though.please help me with the names one looks like a canyon one is just a town in which it was ruined by a flood :D

Canyon one: Dry Jaunt Zone?

Flooded town one: Engulfed Plaza?

Whenever I see a new post in this, I hope for a beta.

But no.

Do you have a date for a beta? :<

Whenever I see a new post in this, I hope for a beta.

But no.

Do you have a date for a beta? :<
soon... soon...

please tell me what should be placed in my beta because if i put it now I'll have to rush to finish all the problems I cant over come In one month Im thinking of putting maps 1,2,3,4,5,6,1match,1 ctf,1race, and lobby(mystic zone) does that sound good I have all those maps except for the race & CTF which I'm adding more detail and reducing chance of lag

Last edited:
Anything you want? I usually include the highest-priority levels in my first releases, then work on the lower ones.

So I'm thinking of putting the levels in this order

1. Town (where everything starts of)
  2. Hidden valley zone 1
  3. Hidden valley zone 2
  4. Hidden valley -boss
  5. Techno nightmare zone 1
  6. Techno nightmare zone 2
  7. Techno nightmare -boss
  8. Sacred Temples
  9. one race level /classic race
  10. one capture the flag level
  11. one match/tag/h&s/team match
is this order good??

So I'm thinking of putting the levels in this order

1. Town (where everything starts of)
  2. Hidden valley zone 1
  3. Hidden valley zone 2
  4. Hidden valley -boss
  5. Techno nightmare zone 1
  6. Techno nightmare zone 2
  7. Techno nightmare -boss
  8. Sacred Temples
  9. one race level /classic race
  10. one capture the flag level
  11. one match/tag/h&s/team match
is this order good??

That's the priorities, not the level order in-game, right? In my opinion, TNZ should be last in-game.

EDIT: When you release the beta, are you going to put it in releases or put a link in the first post?

Last edited:
That's the priorities, not the level order in-game, right? In my opinion, TMZ should be last in-game.

EDIT: When you release the beta, are you going to put it in releases or put a link in the first post?
First of all sorry for the long wait about a week I'm sure but any way I think of just putting a link to it and why should TMZ be last

Edit: I forgot to add the temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back