• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted someone to make Ice, Electric, Wind/Air and Fire elemental rings, but I guess it's pretty much impossible. Anyway, explanation:
Electric Ring= enemies struck will be given a shock for a short period, causing them to stop for about a second at least once during that period. A shocked enemy will stop whatever he was trying to do (moving, jumping) and be stuck in place for that 1 second.
Fire ring= enemies hit by it will have a burn that "eats" the target's rings. Fast. It only eats them if he has any though (you hit the target with it, he manages to run away, but the rings he will try to get will be eaten, causing an easy chase).
Ice ring= targets struck will be frozen in a cube (in the current frame/sprite they are, which can be pretty funny at times). If in mid-air, they will fall to the floor. If hit underwater, they will float all the way to the surface, and if hit mid-air above water, they will fall to the water and bloab on it. Enemies frozen can't be hitten by any kind of weapon. This status lasts about 3~5 seconds.
Wind/Air ring= moves exteremly fast, but has a short range. If it hits anything (wall, player), a small "explosion" of wind will come out of it, pushing back all players quite a lot. Can be used to kick chasers bye-bye or make players fall to death pits. You can also make a grenade ring with the same effect, sounds better...

These ides are great ! Especially the ice ring!

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

I did the fire ring and finished it but now I need to make it eat rings :D

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

New!!l intruder bomb: imitates other weapon refills and explodes after a while

Uhmmm... Dont most of those just go against you ,I mean if you think about it crawlas will just kill you,and fly ring will soon fly back at you but the power ring will be possiable,and the mine idea is good just how?
1. Crawla only would kill other players..not the one who shotted it :P
2. Meh, i also think an Boomerang Ring instead of the Fly Ring is better idea
3. Great...i have nothing to say, gotta run!
4. I have never made an weapon ring, so i guess you could always ask for help in the "Help" section :P

By the way, i have more ideas!

Slow Ring: Slow downs the rival.
Rapid Poison Ring: Makes the rival rapid, however he will be dead in a matter of seconds.
Thief Ring: Steals 10 rings from the rival.
Bubble Ring: Floats up. If hits a rival, he will be flying around during a matter of seconds.

Last edited:
1. Crawla only would kill other players..not the one who shotted it :P
2. Meh, i also think an Boomerang Ring instead of the Fly Ring is better idea
3. Great...i have nothing to say, gotta run!
4. I have never made an weapon ring, so i guess you could always ask for help in the "Help" section :P

By the way, i have more ideas!

Slow Ring: Slow downs the rival.
Rapid Poison Ring: Makes the rival rapid, however he will be dead in a matter of seconds.
Thief Ring: Steals 10 rings from the rival.
Bubble Ring: Floats up. If hits a rival, he will be flying around during a matter of seconds.

The crawlas will kill I tried it already, bubble ring sound nice, so does slow rings, theif ring?a thief wont shoot some one for ten measly rings when they can easily get them back but good idea

If everything goes fine with my mod I will be able to release a beta in three to five weeks from now . Hopefully nothing goes wrong, so far for weapons I have a camo-mine :S I need some weapon ideas
Invisible fire ring:When place it shoots fire till level ends.
Acid ring:Who erver touchs it, acid will be on them, But they wil be dead after a few seconds.

Last edited:
Invisible fire ring:When place it shoots fire till level ends.
Acid ring:Who erver touchs it, acid will be on them, But they wil be dead after a few seconds.
1. That means people can just stack it up endlessly. A 30 or 20 seconds version of this sounds more reasonable, or else they'd be everywhere, causing lagfest.
2. Overpowerness...?

I've made the special stages into puzzles which you need to solve to get the chaos emerald ,why? Becasue Feist enjoys a good game : ) and collecting rings has become so easy... I finished 4 or 5 of them so far, 3 of the weapons (still looking for ideas, all ideas open)and a couple of other things i'll post later on. I have canceled the highway one and made it into race level instead becasue i'm going to change into multi season zone still working on that name though.

I've made the special stages into puzzles which you need to solve to get the chaos emerald ,why? Becasue Feist enjoys a good game : ) and collecting rings has become so easy... I finished 4 or 5 of them so far, 3 of the weapons (still looking for ideas, all ideas open)and a couple of other things i'll post later on. I have canceled the highway one and made it into race level instead becasue i'm going to change into multi season zone still working on that name though.

1. Special Stages into puzzles? Its an way better idea than the current special stages. Collecting things is an all-time repeated idea.
2. Which are those weapons?
3. Again, IDEAS!
-Stereo Ring: Deals an weak attack to all enemies. "Weak Attack"
means it doesn't work like an normal ring, instead it borrows an
certain amount of rings from the enemy.
-Flash Ring: If an enemy gets hit by this ring, his screen will be
filled by an white square which slowly dissapears.
-Glue Ring: If an enemy gets hit by this ring, he will be slowed down,
it seems like the Slow Ring, right? NO! After a few seconds, he can't
move unless he gets hit by another ring.
4. Multi Season Zone?....umm....name suggestion...Weather Seasons Zone?

1. Special Stages into puzzles? Its an way better idea than the current special stages. Collecting things is an all-time repeated idea.
2. Which are those weapons?
3. Again, IDEAS!
-Stereo Ring: Deals an weak attack to all enemies. "Weak Attack"
means it doesn't work like an normal ring, instead it borrows an
certain amount of rings from the enemy.
-Flash Ring: If an enemy gets hit by this ring, his screen will be
filled by an white square which slowly dissapears.
-Glue Ring: If an enemy gets hit by this ring, he will be slowed down,
it seems like the Slow Ring, right? NO! After a few seconds, he can't
move unless he gets hit by another ring.
4. Multi Season Zone?....umm....name suggestion...Weather Seasons Zone?

About the rings suggestions the "stereo ring" is much like the earlier suggested "thief ring" but much more cheaper by stealing rings from everyone to execute. The flash ring is a good idea and has some possibility. The glue ring is also overpowered and cheap by allowing the attacker to hit his enemy allow them to slow down till they can't move and hit them, meaning easy points in Match.

Also I have a few suggestions, maybe for this season zone you could have certain warps throughout an act that when stepped on transport the player to an exact copy of the same map, except with seasonal effects such as piled up snow for winter to reach higher platforms or in the fall mushrooms grow which can be used to bounce to places, etc.

About the rings suggestions the "stereo ring" is much like the earlier suggested "thief ring" but much more cheaper by stealing rings from everyone to execute. The flash ring is a good idea and has some possibility. The glue ring is also overpowered and cheap by allowing the attacker to hit his enemy allow them to slow down till they can't move and hit them, meaning easy points in Match.

Also I have a few suggestions, maybe for this season zone you could have certain warps throughout an act that when stepped on transport the player to an exact copy of the same map, except with seasonal effects such as piled up snow for winter to reach higher platforms or in the fall mushrooms grow which can be used to bounce to places, etc.

Now that is a very neat idea for seasonal zone ! I and I love the mushroom idea too! : P in fact I'll start makeing the mushroom spring .I have now finished the cafe,cemetery,and the musseum for nami city ( is that a good name for it?) oh thier is also a problem with adding custom textures I add a texture and when I play it for some reason some texture are ok and some are cut off ...whats wrong with it?

All of said weapon rings here, I think they're all freaking overpowered. And you know that... >_>

Mabye just alittle ... :D we do need new weapons .most of those weapons are hard to make or impossiable :(

Why do you even want new weapon rings? The ones we have now are fine... Just use them. ...need beta now...

Well I will realase a beta soon don't worry!I have just decided not to make in between the levels cutscences...that means..*drum roll* I'll finished it faster :)

you know you want the cut scenes.

Mabye just alitte cutscences in between

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I need some spring sound effects for the mushroom does anyone have any?

And something more.
mikey6018 said:
srb20015.png
The stalagmites and stalactites are just too wide. Make them more thin.

And something more.

The stalagmites and stalactites are just too wide. Make them more thin.

I already changed that I just need to go to libary to post the pics on the fourm( off topic: does anyone know how to posts picks on a cellphone to the internet?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back