SRB2 v1.09 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, a zippy world clock. Also, Bigboi, remove the link from your quote. >_>'
Oh, too late, somebody else already did after seeing my post, apparently.

I dont fricken care

[Admin edit: Again, this is spam. This is your official warning, don't do it again.] I'm going to keep putting it up it wasn't spam I put up the link somebody did thiat spam thing.

stupid

Limbo is the path btween hell and heaven you have to complete tasks there that are related to your real world job until you are accpted into hell or heaven example for me I'm going to be a map designer for limbo nobody will ever get lost when they get there or I could design video games for little kids that died there.

Re: I dont fricken care

truepirate said:
STUPID ASS WEBSITE THAT'LL BE REMOVED I'm going to keep putting it up it wasn't spam I put up the link somebody did thiat spam thing.

They've all been coming out of the woodwork these past few months, haven't they?

Pirate. If you ever wind up in limbo, you'll be the first one to get lost, I assure you.

The website has nothing of interest on it that couldn't otherwise be accessed anyway.
And we all know truepirate would be a horrible map designer and would get a lot of people lost. :(

From what I hear, Limbo is a rather dreary and quiet. Peaceful, though.

In real life, actually, limbo is simply a non-existant place. No, I don't mean you can't BE there, I mean there's actually NOTHING there. It doesn't exist. It's just an unimaginably gigantic void. And you're usually only there for a few seconds, then God passes judgement and sends you to one of the layers of heaven or the lowest layer, hell. But enough talk of religion and superstition and real life and whatnot. This is an insane Sonic community, after all. (Which is to say, if you want to talk to me further on the subject, you must PM me. :|)

HAHAHA

I don't care if you ban me I'll just go sign up on my friends computor smartone Plus I've got a laptop at my dad's house and I am a good mapdesigner. Why are you guys so mean anyways, My big bro ain't even this mean... oh well this isn't my site anyways I was just advertising for my friend. I'm not much of a mapmaker as you said I lied about that plus I would probably do good in some job like Drawing pictures for people. The pictures won't look anything like the people because I draw Manga. Well I guess I was wrong you guys weren't being mean You were just telling the truth sorry I posted the site in the first place. Next time I'll get Kaiser to do it himself.

CHAOS

DUDE YOU PERFECT CHAOS ZERO GOT ME CONFUSED WITH YOU IN IRC AND KICKED ME OUT OF THE ROOM> DAMN YOU I HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME SO MANY TIMES.

Re: HAHAHA

truepirate said:
I don't care if you ban me I'll just go sign up on my friends computor smartone Plus I've got a laptop at my dad's house and I am a good mapdesigner.

Ever hear of IP ban? We can ban all of those computers from ever accessing this place.

HUH

Thats a backfire what if alot of people wanna sign up for it from the same place and you banned 1 person from an IP there are going to be some angry people

That wouldn't be much of a problem, because not everyone has the same internet connection, it'd only be in the same household.

If someone wants to join, but is IP banned, it's the banned person's fault.

Jason the Echidna said:
Then you'd better not get yourself banned, or people will be angry at you. :)

If they want to join, that is...

ok

nobody would even know it's my fault or you guys have big mouths mostly JTE not bigboi bigboi is cool nobody would know who did it. Plus I'm buying a new internet connection so what about that plus I have another username on my laptop at my dads hous so I could just talk from there you wouldn't know who I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back