SRB2 v1.09 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ok

truepirate said:
bigboi is cool

QFT (Quoted for truth)

By the way, Perfect Chaos Zero and Chaos Zero 64 are two different people.

Nothing much, just doing some voice work for a fangame, and making maps here and there.

You need to learn to use punctuation or we won't be able to read what you say, though. Other then Bigboi, of course, he's cool. :roll: Riiight... Well, I guess I'll let you figure out what's what on your own, then. Since I'm not cool enough to give you friendly advice before you get slaughtered. :)

Not mean, just brutally honest. And many of us are brutally honest here, trust me.

Jason the Echidna said:
Other then Bigboi, of course, he's cool. :roll: Riiight...

09.jpg

DAS NOT COOL.

Oh. I'm sorry. It's not my fault truepirate decided to take to hating me, is it? :) No, no, I can't control my personality, guess again.

heh

If you can't beet them join them I guess I'll stop acting stupid and start acting like a teenager. Sorry I got on your Nerves JTE.

Re: heh

truepirate said:
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I guess... I'll stop acting stupid and start acting like a teenager. Sorry I got on your nerves JTE.
Kay. o.o Thank you for not refusing to change in the slightest and getting yourself permanently banned. :) You're... okay.

Blue Gloves

Dude whats with the blue gloves on knuckles and the shadow chaos control is getting me pissed off I don't know how to use it what do I have to do. He can't do speed thok the special moves shadow.

Re: Blue Gloves

truepirate said:
Dude whats with the blue gloves on knuckles and the shadow chaos control is getting me pissed off I don't know how to use it what do I have to do. He can't do speed thok the special moves shadow.

Ok, the blue gloves are just the way Jason designed them.

As for the Chaos Control, once you have a chaos emerald, jump, hold the spin dash button and press jump while still holding spin dash.

Got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back