SRB2 v1.09 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails said:
JJames19119 said:
SpiderKnux.gif
?

You can still do that... jump from wall to wall.

Actually I was talking about how I can't stop gliding and then start again all in mid air and bounce off enemies....

Maybe put him back in as a secret character???

Spidey Knux Theme By Teh Kroze:
[19:43] <Kroze> (To the tune of The Spiderman Theme) Spidey Knux! Spidey Knux! Was cool in 1.08 but now he sucks.... Got screwed in 1.09, I want him back as mine! COme on, someone make me my Spidey Knux!
Spider Knux, Spider Knux, If someone makes him I'll pay 50 bucks, He got nerffed really hard, why would you ever want TAILS in charge? Come on! Give me my Spider Knux!
[19:43] <OmegaHedgehog> Ahahah XD
[19:44] <Mystic> Kroze, give it up XD

This is the new Great Comprimise. (Read a history book to see what The Great Comprimise is.)

SSN, just out of curiosity, how much would I have to pay you to make a Vector wad?

I'm actually quite serious, but don't expect any cash soon (Still looking for a job, meh). And I know you're busy and all, but by the time 1.1 rolls around, I'm bound to have enough cash to bribe you with.

You guys are lucky Mystic didn't check the board between that time...

Ritz said:
SSN, just out of curiosity, how much would I have to pay you to make a Vector wad?

Well, considering how many FREAKING JILLION OF HOURS it takes to make one, I'd put it in the slightly sub-$1,000 range.

Make a SOC.
Edit the INVULNTICS and SNEAKERTICS to be near-infinite (dont make the number TOO big though, just as big as you'd need (like 20 minutes maybe).
Place an invincibility and sneaker box.
Enjoy.

Whoa, an elder I don't know! Who are you, and why do you barely post?

Well, I used to post a lot here... I´m spanish so posting sometimes is tedium... And I have a spanish forum for offtopic or Sonic related posts, so I only come here to look for new updates, levels... I don´t play online too :P But I like this game a lot ^^

Knuckles MetalMind said:
SRB2 looks better now... The funnier thing is that FD1.08 didn´t crash but I have 3 crashes now in FD1.09 :lol:

Is that with Mystic Realm?

Two of them. The third one was too stupid... I was playing levels through level select, then start a new game, and it crashed.

One of the others was in Sunken Plant, in a part with boxes on water... Maybe was because I were too long there...

I can´t remember the third one.

I think the three of them were the same error anyway...

PD: If you want the errorlog I can post it or send it to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back