SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thank you, mikel.
I do not like people who spam, harass, and be stupid to to other people, to be on my team, thank you.

I want to see how will Arf join... He only was able to join during two days :roll: After that, SRB2 restarted to kick him constantly.

Status update

There is only 1 team left, so if your thinking about making your own, you better contact me fast. However, if you want to join a team, there is plenty of space as 9 spots left.

I haven't played a real netgame because of my dial up. Now that I played a real one with FuriousFox, Digiku, and others, ... well I'd need to join a super team. Something like Team Mystic or something...

Just because you're banned from the master server doesn't mean you can't join netgames. It just means you can't host, or see if any are up.
... Right?

I was banned once. I didn't know why, so I brought it up in a topic a very long time ago. Turns out it was because I had a worm or virus of some sort... I think.
I was unbanned not long after.

this tornament sounds like fun! maybe i should join.... i guess i'll make my own team unless somebody want's me on theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back