SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The master server has nothing to do with joining games.
Hell, it has nothing to do with HOSTING games, it's just there to let people know when games are up.
So basically, you can still join games and you can also host them. Given that your machine is even set up to do so.

Yes, you can join.
And you obviously can't connect to the master server because:
A) You can't host because you're behind a firewall.
B) You're banned from the master server for hosting too many games that people can't even JOIN.

I should've mentioned this a while ago, but BlueJinjo is on my team. I've noticed that Tailsonic (Shadowstar) isn't on the list yet, so, y'know, just a reminder.

Sorry I haven't been able to update the site. Long story short, the laptop isn't working anymore and I have no access to FTP yet.

Andy said:
Well Im thinkin of starting my own with billy and seanic or sneaky or any of my other friends, but if it doesnt work out...ok. Together we will beat Ritz's team whether he has blue jinjo of not! :)
Uh, thanks. Man I feel important! :mrgreen:

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Maybe I'll start my own team, unless I hear more openings on other teams. Otherwise, no.

If I can get on that time, I'm with you.
Be forewarnd, I'm fairly bad.

I'm now in the pwning level. I'm in the same level as Spazzo and SRB2-Playah. Sometimes I beat them, and rarely they beat me. But sure DW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back