SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since summer vacation is soon, I think i'll start this up like....in august. You know, some time after Srb2 1.09 has been released.

Foxboy said:
Well, since summer vacation is soon, I think i'll start this up like....in august. You know, some time after Srb2 1.09 has been released.
Erm, no. Must we? What's wrong with Mid-June?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
A lot of people still have School then and July is when everybody goes out vacationing. It's not going to happen, Ritz.

Yeah, I just got out of school today! :eek:

I stopped going to school 2 weeks ago. I dont give a shet about it and its Final Exams, but im sure I wont have to repeat it since I'm moving to another school this summer still.

Foxboy said:
If is some time after SRB2 1.09 has been released... Then never...

Foxboy said:
Did I miss something? Was there an official announcement of a 1.09 release?

Wow, it's already been 3 months. Well, srb2 1.09 been out for awhile, so i'll try this tournament one more time. This time, i'm going to try to make it alittle bit more flexible.The sign-ups have been cleared since alot of people that previously joined have left the community. Also, the srb2 tournament wad got a update. Go to my tournament site to go download the 4th version of the srb2 tournament wad.

I'll sign up as soon as I find somone that wants to be on my team.

How big are the teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back