SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
How big are the teams?
The player limit was originally capped at 3 players per team, doubt it's any different this time around.

Anyway, I've considered making my own team this time around, but I think I'll wait until the tournament's gained a decent amount of participants before I make up my mind.

I'll remain with my friends of mine: BigBoi and ShadowStar... Right, BigBoi and ShadowStar? Or you left?

With SRB2-Town, the Team Ashura has a lot of propaganda, really...

And, if I'm not wrong, my first fight was against the FoxBoy one o_O Yeah, I already start against the guy who had the idea of the tournament...

EDIT: looking at the page, my memory is useless :/ If BigBoi and/or ShadowStar left the team, I want to change the name of it, OK?

If there's more room for teams, I'd like to be Team Playah again. If not, slap me into whatever team there is room.

Joining "Team Playah."
I doubt I will be able to fight many of the battles though, as our time zones defy eachother if you live in UK.

I joined a few weeks before the tournament was canned and all the teams were reset the first time around. I won't be joining in the third time either.

Whoa..im in!
Well, i see some slots left, so...
I shall create Team Spazzo!! :mrgreen:
It shall be combined with the strongest of the strong...i hope :roll:

WHO READS THE DAMN SUBJECTS ANYWAY!!!???..... Cause I do

I'd like to join Sik's team because we live in Argentina, and that could make the time easier to handle in the same country. But if he doesn't want... WHAT-EVER

actually, since i am team cptn., can i choose who stays and who goes?
i dont want supershadow2 on mine.
He kept on saying he was better than me on IRC a while back, so i just dont want him on the team.
Prime 2.0 can stay, however.

Actually, I'll be on Team Spazzo. A new team is better, IMO, than one with more people in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back