SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nascar241993 said:
Nice sprites Ground the Fox, plus I would like to download that eggman you made. He looks like the eggman from the Sonic cartoons.

He's not Eggman, he is Dr. Robotnik from AOSTH

Well, I didn't know that, and I didn't make a Robotnik wad, I just made a sprite, replaced the Sonic diagonal frame, the name and the life icon, and maybe I'll work on the wad, I'm done with three sprites

Chao Freak 1 said:
His japanese name was Eggman since the beginning, so it kinda' counts. :/

AOSTH was a western animation though (it never saw release in Japan, either), so his western moniker is more appropriate. [/nitpick]

CZ64: If you use a model, how will it work in Software?

Also, just split the large sprite into multiple sprites and use multiple things. It would look wierd from certain angles, but better than no Software support.

CZ64, you said at one point that you can use as many frames as you want so you could Cream's flight in. Does this mean Cream is in this game? Or do you need someone to make the Cream for you?

Violo said:
CZ64, you said at one point that you can use as many frames as you want so you could Cream's flight in. Does this mean Cream is in this game? Or do you need someone to make the Cream for you?

Yes, Cream is going to be in SRB2Riders, and I believe Blade and Dr Pepper were already working on Cream, though I haven't heard anything about Cream's progress for a while.

Every character, except maybe Cream, will be it that has been planned, speaking of which, how's Wave and Storm goin'?

CZ64 told me once in a PM that all sprites for every character besides, Rouge, Cream, Chaos, and (At the time) Silver are done. So yeah, you can expect every one of them but those three to appear in the next version. (Assuming no one gets busy on finishing those characters.)

Chrispy said:
I never knew Chaos was in this mod...
Is it edited off my old Chaos.wad?
I never said any Rider sprites were made for Chaos. :P
I wouldn't know if it would have been edited off of your Chaos, but more than likely. I just know CZ64 wanted him in there, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back