SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, what's up with adding Chip and Cheese to the mod? Just a miscellaneous creation or is it going to be used for something?

A miscellaneous thing. I just thought it'd be cool to have them follow you.

Once I added Monster's sprites, it turns out that they don't face straight, but at an angle. Took an hour to see how it could be fixed, but they ended up being behind you, instead of being on your shoulders. Which is cooler, since it's more realistic. Also, instead of Cheese and Chip having the front sprite as A1, it was renamed to A6, or some other number like that. Nothing big, really.

Eggman still needs the NiGHTS sprite. Should I go through the lazy road and rotate the eggmobile, or the hard road and remove the eggmobile? He could just be flying around like everyone else.

Shadow also needs his NiGHTS sprites, but since ShadowRE already has a Super Shadow, all I have to do is rotate him. So he should be done today. And once again, what should his special jump be? He has Double Jump right now, just like Sonic.

I don't know, maybe float with slow descent (using shoes to float), double jump, or nothing

EDIT: I made Silver:

SILVA1.png

I can finish him easily, I just need an idea for tricks, you guys think he should use sunglasses like Sonic? And a design of his extreme gear:

EG.png

Ground The Fox said:
I made Silver:

SILVA1.png

I can finish him easily, I just need an idea for tricks, you guys think he should use sunglasses like Sonic? And a design of his extreme gear:

EG.png
I can do the tricks if you want. I wanted Silver to be in, so yeah, please finish him.
Blade said:
Mind if I use those Cheese sprites for my Cream wad...?
Sure. Just remember to credit Monster and me.

This is my last week. I've only beek working on the code and on sprites, not on levels. It would be ok, if Mario Kart had some levels. Can anyone at least point me out to any levels that would be playable in MarioKart mode?

I once made some levels for a MK mod... Let me get them.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
This is my last week. I've only beek working on the code and on sprites, not on levels. It would be ok, if Mario Kart had some levels. Can anyone at least point me out to any levels that would be playable in MarioKart mode?
Last Week for working on this?

I think I mentioned this before. If not, I was thinking of saying it.

My last week before I start college. Surely I can continue on, but I'm just worried that I won't have much time to work on the mod. So the way I see it, the only thing this mod is missing is a few sprites that I can finish, and Mario Kart levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back