SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackpower said:
how are the wave and storm characters coming along

As far as I know, I've done the standing frame, and CZ64's done the front and side of Wave's walking frames. I know this from when CZ64 asked me to make the front walking shoes for Wave better, since he didn't like the ones she had then.

As for Storm, I haven't even finished the standing sprites... D=

Don't worry, I'm not having any trouble with them. I just like to take my time to do each sprite, rather than do them all in one go, so I don't rush them. I promise I'll eventually get them done soon...

Monster Iestyn said:
blackpower said:
how are the wave and storm characters coming along

As far as I know, I've done the standing frame, and CZ64's done the front and side of Wave's walking frames. I know this from when CZ64 asked me to make the front walking shoes for Wave better, since he didn't like the ones she had then.

As for Storm, I haven't even finished the standing sprites... D=

Don't worry, I'm not having any trouble with them. I just like to take my time to do each sprite, rather than do them all in one go, so I don't rush them. I promise I'll eventually get them done soon...

ok they need tohave time and effort taken into unlike somethings i know

All Riders progress is spent adding sprites to all characters. After Knuckles, I switched to Jet. He has the kart sprites, the Sonic R standing, walking, and running sprites. He'll have nojumpspin, but what should the babylonians have as their special jump? Nitro suggested Glide only for Jet, while holding his fans.

I suggest that Wave and Storm should have Double Jump. Mainly because I cannot think of any logical way for them to fly or glide.

I can also add new moves, you know. But... yeah... I guess I'll leave them with double jump. But for Storm, I'll make him bust through walls.

maybe make wave do something with her wrench. HEY! You could make her twirl it above her head to fly. Not logic, but hey, its a video game.

You know what else makes no sense?

Sonic Underground's obligatory beach episode. Sonic is wearing board shorts. If he's wearing pants then, why doesn't he wear pants in the rest of the show? Why does he even NEED to be wearing shorts in that episode?

For that matter, doesn't Big look too fat to walk? And how is it that Cream's ears are able to carry her entire body weight, plus anyone else she's carrying? I guess there's just some stuff about sonic that makes you sit there and think "WTF" Anyway, better get back on topic, I'll Begin.

I actually haven't played this mod in a while. I should re-download it and check it out.

Here's the biggest question of all: Why aren't we talking about SRB2 Riders?

Here's my suggestion: In the final version, make characters like Eggman and Jet automatically loaded by the game. Or maybe they could be unlocked or something.

That's good. However, my previous question wasn't answered: Will we be able to actually unlock the secret levels in the new version?

Just a suggestion.

I think you should block off the shortcuts in the Sonic R courses.
Unless, of course, you can get them to activate only with enough rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back