Not open for further replies.
I made cream:

cream.png

Is an edit of Dr Pepper Cream, and I guess need to be fixed

Ground The Fox said:
I made cream:

cream.png

Is an edit of Blade and Dr Pepper Cream, and I guess need to be fixed

Fixed. Not bad though. The hat could be better.

Ground The Fox said:
I made cream:

cream.png

Is an edit of Blade's and Dr Pepper's Cream, and I guess need to be fixed

No, now it's fixed. :P

Anyway, I haven't seen any other sprites for Cream than the one Ground's just edited, so far... It would help if Blade & Dr Pepper made some more sprites, so we can use them...

I found a tails extreme gear sprite in the launcher, and I'm working in new extreme gear sprites:

tailsr-1.png

I could make more, but I don't know how is the back of Tail's extreme gear, and I made a new Tails select pic:

tails.png

I'm loving the progress of this mod CZ64, I get excited seeing the latest improvements in every new release, keep up the good work. ;) I might make a Blaze Rider character later on if I have the time.
Monster Iestyn said:
Anyway, I haven't seen any other sprites for Cream than the one Ground just edited, so far... It would help if Blade & Dr Pepper made some more sprites, so we can use them...
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
That's what you think...
Btw, good edit Ground, but the hat is dipped way too far down, raise the tip of it some and add some extra shading.

Since I'm going to be making Cream's Board, after being PMd by Ground The Fox asking me to help him by doing that...

I need some screens of Cream's Board to be able to sprite it, so could anyone post some please?

crema1-1.png
crema2a8DrPepper-1.png
crema3a7.png
creama4a6.png
crema5.png

You might need these. You can use them, but give me and Dr Pepper credit.

Suggestion time.

Cream needs less boobs. She's 6. :P Also, she wears a tanktop and a pair of shorts in Sonic Riders, not a dress, so the sprites should reflect this.

I'll Begin said:
Suggestion time.

Cream needs less boobs. She's 6. :P Also, she wears a tanktop and a pair of shorts in Sonic Riders, not a dress, so the sprites should reflect this.

The post before yours showed that too.*I think in the picture*

I think the back 2 frames on cream could use some work, I think it's just because of the lack of shine though.

I wish that video had better quality, but I sort of got what I was looking for. I still need pics for the rest of the views for Cream's Board though...

And CZ64, the link you posted doesn't seem to work for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back