SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do that sort of thing when making characters, but you're lucky I've saved a version of A4A6 without her hair by accident. I'll PM it to you tommorow, as it's getting late for me now... See you then...

EDIT: I prefer Wave without the pallete change personally.

Huh. While checking an official Wave artwork with Paint, I noticed that the pallete matched with Monster's, which was the old Pallete. And the funny thing is that while checking for Rouge's, it turns out that the only dark purple she has is in her wings. Everything else is Amy's pink, white, and black. So I have no reason for keeping the 1.1 purple.

And if you can get that classic amy all of her walking frames, then I can add that in. You should be able to easily recolor the old Classic Amy's legs to match yours.

Wow there are so many characters that are being made at a time but are there any more characters(suprise/hidden characters that can be accessible when the game is completed)?

EDIT: Is this supposed to be like sonic riders or sonic drift because that amy looks like the amy from sonic drift.

Aled The Hedgehog said:
ViluVector said:
Hi again. I was working in my new E-10000G WAD,

P.S: Come back with some quality grammar. "I was working in my new E-10000G WAD." "in" is a bit strange. Use "on" or "with". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Look at your keyboard. "I" and "O" are right next to each other. easy mistake. He might not have caught it.

QWERTYUIOP
ASDFGHJKL
ZXCVBNM

Monster Iestyn said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
If there is a Sonic R mode, then Metal Sonic, Metal Knux, Tails doll, and Roboegg should be included, too. I MIGHT be able to do Amy's car, if you use it.
If you do that then you should make it classic amy like she was in the game

Hey, I have some Classic Amy sprites that could be used!

AMEEA1-2.png
AMEEA2A8-2.png
AMEEA3A7-1.png
AMEEA4A6-1.png
AMEEA5-1.png
what would these look like in SRB2's normal pink?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Huh. While checking an official Wave artwork with Paint, I noticed that the pallete matched with Monster's, which was the old Pallete. And the funny thing is that while checking for Rouge's, it turns out that the only dark purple she has is in her wings. Everything else is Amy's pink, white, and black. So I have no reason for keeping the 1.1 purple.

And if you can get that classic amy all of her walking frames, then I can add that in. You should be able to easily recolor the old Classic Amy's legs to match yours.

Oh. That's interesting... Now Espio would have his purple back if you put him in SRB2Riders...

As for Amy's walking frames... I've already done them for the front, although not by recolouring the old version. That version didn't look much like Classic Amy at all...
AMEED1-1.png
AMEEE1.png
AMEEF1.png
AMEEG1.png
AMEEH1.png
AMEEI1.png
AMEEJ1.png
AMEEK1.png

AMEEWALK2.gif

I have an idea for when shes idle, she will fall asleep and then a cloud will pop up over her head with a picture of sonic.

EDIT: She looks more like the amy from sonic cd so you'd problably wanna get a picture of sonic from sonic cd.

I found a small bug in SRB2 Illusion, if you have the invinicibility item, and you touch the nights activator, the invincible music stays.

Uh, CZ, you do know that Amy rode around in a car in Sonic R, right? What would you need the walking frames for?

We'll have either an Amy Rose rider, or a classic Amy rider. So if the classic Amy has all the walking frames, then with Monster Iestyn's permission, I'll add that to the Rider part, not the Sonic R part.

And Chrome, that also happens with Zoom Tubes. According to the code, it's supposed to work. So you'll just have to restore music with TUNES.

Still haven't made the Walking frames for Classic Amy yet, sorry. I sort of prefer keeping the Amy Rose rider we have now (although I still think her sprites could be improved!) anyway.

Finally, I'm finished with Wave's standing sprites. Here they are:
WAVEA12.png
WAVEA2A8-1.png
WAVEA3A7.png
WAVEA4A6.png
WAVEA5.png

*Ticks Wave as done on the "Things to do" list*

Now you can take over for the rest of Wave, CZ64, whilst I'll be trying to finish Storm's standing frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back