SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
zck2020 said:
Light dasher, why are you obsessed with I'll Begin's obsessions?

And why are you obsessed with Light Dasher's obsessions?
Well why are you obsessed with my obsession of light dasher's obsession of I'll Begin's obsession?

Re-railing topic

Do you think powerslides could be coded? It would be awesome if you could turn it off whithin menus to have either:

A: Sliding like Sonic Riders
B: Proper "hardcore" racing

{offtopic}why are you guys obssessed with being obssessed?{offtopic}

would anyone like me to have a go at the karts? like for tails or knuckles perhaps? when I say that I mean the actual characters not the vehicles

Ground The Fox said:
I made a new Cream front sprite:

cream1.png

I don't know if is correct, but is better than the evil Cream
It's better. I don't know why I'll Begin wants the hat transparent, since it would mean that she's wearing a glass or plastic hat.

light dasher said:
anyway back on topic, are the sonic R levels mario mode too?
No, but I'm going to add a Sonic R mode instead. As I said before, Riders levels will have Adventure mode on, so that normal levels will be played in Sonic R mode. This will give us a chance to play any type of levels, like the ones found in the Contest pack.

JetTheHawk said:
Re-railing topic

Do you think powerslides could be coded? It would be awesome if you could turn it off whithin menus to have either:

A: Sliding like Sonic Riders
B: Proper "hardcore" racing
I was thinking about that. Maybe use spinning as the sliding, since you can turn to the left/right while spinning. The only problem is that there needs to be actual sliding, not a way to look over your shoulder. So probably not.

light dasher said:
would anyone like me to have a go at the karts? like for tails or knuckles perhaps? when I say that I mean the actual characters not the vehicles
Sure. The empty karts are somewhere in this topic.

light dasher said:
{offtopic}why are you guys obssessed with being obssessed?{offtopic}
He's right. Stop being obssessed for other people and their obssessions, or I'll click on the LOLban button.

Right now, I'm not sure what to do with Match. My backup plan is to let Match/CTF maps play on Sonic R mode. Also, Riders character's abilities on the S_SKIN will be Ability1, and for Sonic R, it willb e Ability2. Otherwise, Power characters like Eggman would always Glide. It's better to have another Ability command.

I found the empty karts.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7908/kartssu0.png

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Ground The Fox said:
I made a new Cream front sprite:

cream1.png

I don't know if is correct, but is better than the evil Cream
It's better. I don't know why I'll Begin wants the hat transparent, since it would mean that she's wearing a glass or plastic hat.
I'm sure it's tinted plastic. Check the offical art.
SR_Cream.jpg

We're talking about the guy who either steals someone else's work, or doesn't give out credit. He told me once about a wad he used and didn't knew who the creator was, when that person was me. And when I offered my Gir wad for his MKRaces mod, I asked for credit only. Yet he didn't.

So I might as well. I already did it for personal use anyway.

light dasher said:
Double post and a suggestion, why don't you put some/all of the maps from MKRaces

Why would we want the same thing twice? When we could have something new/better?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
light dasher said:
Double post and a suggestion, why don't you put some/all of the maps from MKRaces
Why would we want the same thing twice? When we could have something new/better?
This. I'd rather new maps for the mod. Ones that actually fit better in this mod.

:S meh, I don't remember the guy who made MKRaces, but I could give a go at trying to make some levels, just tell me what levels are taken

Well, I'm back from my vacation, and I made specials things:

Well nobody wanted to continue Amy, so I'll continue:

Standing:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

Walking:

a1.png
a2.png
a3.png
a4.png
a5.png
a6.png
a7.png
a8.png

b1.png
b2.png
b3.png
b4.png
b5.png
b6.png
b7.png
b8.png

c1.png
c2.png
c3.png
c4.png
c5.png
c6.png
c7.png
c8.png

d1.png
d2.png
d3.png
d4.png
d5.png
d6.png
d7.png
d8.png

e1.png
e2.png
e3.png
e4.png
e5.png
e6.png
e7.png
e8.png

f1.png
f2.png
f3.png
f4.png
f5.png
f6.png
f7.png
f8.png

g1.png
g2.png
g3.png
g4.png
g5.png
g6.png
g7.png
g8.png

h1.png
h2.png
h3.png
h4.png
h5.png
h6.png
h7.png
h8.png

Riding, Jumping:

i1.png
i2.png
i3.png
i4.png
i5.png
i6.png
i7.png
18.png

Well, I still working in the hurting frames, and I need an idea for a trick.

And I was playing Sonic Riders and I was thinking if the battle mode will replace the match mode, and I made this:

Wins.png
Loses.png

I hope it's useful, and need to fix the battle mode, need to make after 3 hits lose.

And Cream standing frames are done:

cream1.png
fixsu5.png
Cream3-2.png
creama4a6-1.png
crema5-1.png

And here is a sprite of Cream's extreme gear, looks like this:

board.png

I made new Knux riding sprites, but I can't do the rest:

KNUXJ1-1.png
KNUXJ2.png
KNUXJ3.png

I made new Tails standing frames:

1-1.png
2-1.png
3-1.png
4-1.png
5-1.png
6-1.png
7-1.png
8-1.png

And here is the extreme gear in the green pallete:

board-1.png

Well, I taked a lot of hours to do everything, I hope it's useful.

You know, I think we should have Dr Pepper's new Modern Amy instead of the one we have now. It doesn't even need the pink the current AmyRose Rider has.

EDIT: By the way, well done with all those sprites, Ground!

If only I was less lazy, I would try to make the rest of Knux Rider's frames. Yet I haven't even finished Storm's standing frame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back