SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it's still the same angle as in the video Ground posted, which had not very good quality... but I don't see all the board at once in the picture CZ64 posted.

I haven't really done any of Cream's Board sprites yet, since I don't know what the rest of the board other than the top looks like, and the pics/videos of Cream's Board posted so far haven't really helped me much...

Ground The Fox said:
I made this:

cream-1.png
You could put a faint-ish outline of her eyes on the visor.

Sonic The Dalek said:
More frames from Metal Sonic Rider, kekekekekekeke...

ridrj3lj5.png
ridrj1iz8.png
ridrj5wm6.png

Also, Cream is looking good Ground, just listen to the advice of others and keep it up!
great but, what about the diagnol frames?

I made Tail's extreme gear:

tails1.png

And the Jet picture:

Jet.png
Jet0.png

Well, I taked 50 minutes to do Jet, so I hope it's useful. And I made Knux:

KNUXJ1.png

And Eggrobo for Sonic R:

ROBOA1.png

Stand

ROBOQ1.png

And floating, I guess it's useful.

And here is Cream, I don't know if must be fixed:

Cream3.png

light dasher said:
great but, what about the diagnol frames?
They're going to come later. I just need to do the rest of the front and back frames first, though, then it's on to the diagonals. I'm also planning to add Neo Metal Sonic Rider as the superform (most likely my version, though).

Well, I found a strange thing in the mod. After I finish the single player mod, was written Sonic R was unlocked, but when I choose sonic R in the extras menu, I play in STJR carnival. And I've seen in credits in characters design, I've seen a name "Ground The Hog", is that my name wrong or other guy?

Ground The Fox said:
I've seen a name "Ground The Hog", is that my name wrong or other guy?
It's your name wrong. I don't think there is anyone named "Ground the Hog", anyway.

I wanna see what it looks like if you make her hat a little transparent instead of making her eyes look like Blaze's eyes.

furthermore, her shirt still looks like a dress.

light dasher said:
I'll begin, why have you been obsessed with Cream's skirt lately?
Because I'm not. Simple as that.

I don't see how one silly post of your Cream MD2, and me telling the people spriting Cream for this mod how to sprite her correctly, implies that I'm obsessed with Cream's dress.

well it's not everyday some takes a screen of a character and thinks, hmm pantie shot!

anyway back on topic, are the sonic R levels mario mode too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back