• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast Adventure-DELAYED FOR A WHILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean, this?
mehqw2.gif

You should have character bosses, which must be tougher than normal bosses, but after the end of the fights, voila, new player.

I was going to use character bosses...but you don't unlock the character once you beat the boss. You automatically have all characters when you start the game.

camo man said:
Dark Mystic said:
Yes....like that...but faster.
I know how to do that, just make the falling frames the ball but the spring frames the normal spring frame.

I am going to use SH-Sonic sprites to show you what I mean...

Jumping
Here is an animation of jumping =

Homing
Here is an animation of homing (ball is when Sonic is homing and the non-bhall is when he hits an enemy) = [/i]

Well, you can make him jump in the falling-up frames, then curl into a ball as he falls or homing attacks, but you can't make him go into his falling frames after hitting an enemy.

Meh...I can live with that...as long as he doesn't spin until the top of his jump.

Here is my falling down frame though:

How is this for a PLAYA5 run frame?

EDIT: Oh, and if what you say is true, Draykon (about the levels)...then I would like to know one more thing. Ok...you get one Chaos Emerald per Story...so how can I make 1 PLAYER mode be able to finish...let's say Sonic's Story and get an emerald, KEEP IT, and go to Shadow's Story to get an emerald (and it continues until you finish all stories and you unlock the Final Story)?

Really, the only thing I can think to do there would be to have some kind of level-based character-select system to let you get to another story after completing one.

Draykon said:
Really, the only thing I can think to do there would be to have some kind of level-based character-select system to let you get to another story after completing one.
You could make it kind like the donkey kond 64 character select, with the jumping on an itm to switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back