• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast Adventure-DELAYED FOR A WHILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, wrong place to post. Second, those levels are the same sucky ones in Sonic Riders. Sonic Riders = Suckage

Ok, enough dissing that project now please.

As for what the topic is actually about, I haven't seen any progress in awhile Dark. Anything new?

Meh. I am not posting anything because I am working on many things at once...and I am trying to learn DoomBuilder. Anyway, if you want updates, I will post them ASAP.

EDIT: 2 questions for anyone who knows.
1.) Is there a way where I can make a square land-type piece that is separated from the land itself...so I can put the box textures (If I can make them textures) onto it so you can also jump on the boxes?
2.) How do I get my character to jump with his falling up frame until he reaches the top of his jump and then spins when he is going down?

EDIT 2:
Here is a frame of Sonic running from the front view:

I am going to change the back view, but how is this for the front?

Sorry for the double post, but nobody has posted in this for a while.

I am done with the running for Sonic...at least the front view. Here is an animation:

How is this? I know his head bobs from side to side, but I don't exaclty think that is a problem, for I put these frames into the wad I am making and tested it. He runs so fast you can barely tell he is bobbing his head. I made the gif slow so you could see how he runs.

Well, it doesn't go to the side. It goes behind him...but I just made the arms look like that for this frame.

Oh, and I might not be working on this for a while because my moniter is gone right now...but I should be getting a new one this week.

Dark Mystic said:
EDIT: 2 questions for anyone who knows.
1.) Is there a way where I can make a square land-type piece that is separated from the land itself...so I can put the box textures (If I can make them textures) onto it so you can also jump on the boxes?
2.) How do I get my character to jump with his falling up frame until he reaches the top of his jump and then spins when he is going down?
1. Just make another sector inside that one and change the texture.
2. Ask SMS if you can use his soc for that in the SH sonic wad.

Dark Mystic said:
I am done with the new standing sprites.
Here they are:

Single Sprites:
PLAYA1 =
PLAYA2A8 =
PLAYA3A7 =
PLAYA4A6 =
PLAYA5 =

How is it?

Pretty good though. Someone already tried that with the actual sonic heroes sprites one time but they didn't have enough.

edit: Sonic Heroes + Sonic Adventure sprites This is too good for Sonic Heroes.?

I'm fine with these sprites, thanks. I'm sorry there will probably be no updates for a while because I don't have the time to work on it right now. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back