RP (role playing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
Draykon said:
However I'd like to remind you all of this: If Logan says you can't do something, you can't do it. End of story.

Which brings up my solution again: host another forum or master server for those guys that are ten and under. I have my own webspace, so I can easily do this myself. In fact, I might, just because it'll get rid of the younger community's need for the master server, and the older community's need to ban them. Win-win?
Thats a good idea Because i'm Ten and we need one so theres a master server with no swears.

Isn't playing SRB2 role playing? I mean, you take the role as Sonic, Tails, or Knux to stop Eggman. And in match you pose as people beating the crap out of each other.

hyperson said:
Blue Warrior said:
Draykon said:
However I'd like to remind you all of this: If Logan says you can't do something, you can't do it. End of story.

Which brings up my solution again: host another forum or master server for those guys that are ten and under. I have my own webspace, so I can easily do this myself. In fact, I might, just because it'll get rid of the younger community's need for the master server, and the older community's need to ban them. Win-win?
Thats a good idea Because i'm Ten and we need one so theres a master server with no swears.

Seriously, you're gonna have to learn about swearing one of these days, you will hear it at school all the time, believe me. By 16, you'll be full of swear words :D

Also, BW, the Master Server requires more than PHP, you need something to actually run the program on. Linux Shells, Dedicated Servers, your own PC, etc.

By 8, I knew all the swear words, at 10, I'd be saying swears up to "crap" and by 11, I was able to say all of the swear words without hesitation, unless near someone that could get me in trouble.

Kaysakado said:
By 8, I knew all the swear words, at 10, I'd be saying swears up to "crap" and by 11, I was able to say all of the swear words without hesitation, unless near someone that could get me in trouble.
Exactly. The. Same. Here. In fact, me and my friend even joke using swear words.

cueball61 said:
Also, BW, the Master Server requires more than PHP, you need something to actually run the program on. Linux Shells, Dedicated Servers, your own PC, etc.

Which is exactly why I'm sticking with a forum and chatroom.

Just don't count on seeing me there.

Oh and Chaos, it's CEZ2 not CEZ1. CEZ2 has the RedXVI trigger.

What wrong with Hang Out? I know what they do, but come on! RP and Hang Out are fun! Not childish or immerture, I mean come on! There fun why dont we do this. JUst get your people take it off the master server by not advertising, and turn joins off like I do. I have been reported, by a guy named knuckles the Report. Man he bosses me around...like come on!

I am the supersonic hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!

People who do that on the MS are most likely going to be reported whenever they try to do that. Don't even try to get people doing such things like that, because that won't even get you anywhere, just into more trouble. Even if you like hangouts and RPs doesn't mean that you can just host on the MS by doing that. There are rules for a reason, you know. If you are going to be reported by someone, don't ban him, that will just enforce an easier way to report the server. Either stop RPing/hanging out, stop hosting them on the MS, or just don't host at all.

>

Your saying that? Oh My God!

You did not explain even do you say im reported. Logan came to my netgame before i saw his name.

I am the supersonic hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!

Well Knucky is my freind. I just I should defend him...

I am the SuperSonic hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!

Just think like that: Hosting a game in the master server wastes logan_gba bandwith.
Bandwith costs money.
RP/hangout wastes his money.
Simple as that, the master server is meant to play the game, not to stay doing nothing.

The Master Server is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship, and Logan is the head dick.

Good thing that when I roleplay/hangout, I don't make a server. :)
Poor Logan, though...

And Sonic Shadow, you wrote logan_gba bandwith instead of logan_gba's bandwith.

That's the thing though, RPing in SRB2 isn't JUST stand around and talk, it includes running around and doing different things depending on the level/map, who might be around, etc. To me it doesn't seem TOO much like a waste only cause people are "playing" SRB2, but how THEY want. I still think if the host puts SOME way of showing it's an RP server or if SRB2 actually came with an RP gametype and displayed gametypes in the ingame server displayer, then it would at least be more noticeable so people don't get servers mixed up with coop and other types of servers, or maybe just have another MS for RP servers only or something. Anyways yeah, to just start randomly throw a rule into the MS rules and banning them cause they are "wasting space" on the MS even though they ARE following the rules by "playing" the game seems stupid. Plus if they don't advertise their server, like everyone seems to tell people, how else would people who want to join the servers know it is up or anything? Not EVERYONE has AIM or some sort of contact with each other.

knucky said:
Sumakima said:
Hangout and RPing is banned from the master server because it takes up Logan's bandwith, and for the fact that hanging out and RPing are just immature and childish.

wow....rp immature? and taking MORE bandwith then other server?

rp is way not immature,you dont know what you are saying.And you say it take more bandwith lol? lol master server detect the rp then it crash? lol?

just as i said....there some people that hate rp,sorry but that not immature. If you continue to said that immature,gonna have too prouve it then,but be ready to got a huge fist in the face and im sure im more mature then you.

sumakima isnt right rpin and hangout is really fun its just kick a** just awsome so its a dumb rule to and got my best friend banned we werent hang out! but we rp if its only us 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back