Post your dream Sonic fangame ideas here!

It's not like a full sonic fangame. Moreso a pseudo DLC for a fangame about another Sega character and a certain half genie. I even drawn a logo (this is an old one)
IMG_20230619_183203_966~2.jpg

Wait, Shantae is owned by SEGA? I thought the franchise was owned by Capcom.

Well for me, it's basically just Sonic Mania but with actual original stages (yes, I know Mania had original stages but there's like only 4) and instead of Sonic as the main character, It's Honey the Cat because for the funni and some more obscure Classic Sonic characters will appear in it

They referred to "another SEGA character" and a "certain half-genie".
Never said Shantae was SEGA.

Asha, (the "SEGA character") technically isn't owned by SEGA either. They come from the Wonder Boy series which used to be published by SEGA but isn't anymore. Kind of similar to Alex Kidd.

My idea of a fangame (or game in general) is Sonic Riders: Overload

The main plot is that everyone was invited to a tournament created by Manic and Sonia (Sonic's brother and sister). When Eggman hears about this, he uses it for one of his evil plans no one knows about. His idea is to take all the technology from the tournament, and use it to create a virus that takes over everyone, and everything, to destroy Sonic and his friends. Metal Sonic is the one doing all the big work for Eggman's plan, while everyone/everything else distracts Sonic and friends from knowing about the plan, as Eggman basically hacks into the technology stored inside to use it for his virus. So Metal Sonic gets tired of this and rebels against Eggman on this plan, causing him to steal his stuff for the plan, make his own virus, which causes him to slowly turn back into Neo Metal Sonic (The idea is that when the virus take's over Metal Sonic, he turns into his Neo self again). When one of Sonic's friends finds out about this whole thing, they alert everyone (including Eggman). So now, Sonic and his friends have to stop this madness.

There are teams you can choose from too!

Team Sonic: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles (As well as Manic and Sonia as a bonus).
Team Babylon: Jet, Wave, Storm.
Team Rose: Amy, Cream, Big.
Team Dark: Shadow, Rouge, Omega.
Team Rushin'(couldn't think of any other names lol): Silver, Blaze, Marine.
Team IDW: Tangle, Whisper, and Surge (Who turns good).
Team Eggman: Eggman, Orbot and Cubot in the same vehicle, and Metal Sonic.

The game takes place in different areas:

Grand Metropolis
An unknown Jungle
Planet Wisp
A place where both Venus and Uranus are combined.
Rooftop Run
Speed Highway
A place where it's Water Palace and Windmill Isle combined.
And finally, a place about Metal Sonic's virus.

This probably has too many things in it to be a fangame, but who knows.

My idea of a fangame (or game in general) is Sonic Riders: Overload

The main plot is that everyone was invited to a tournament created by Manic and Sonia (Sonic's brother and sister). When Eggman hears about this, he uses it for one of his evil plans no one knows about. His idea is to take all the technology from the tournament, and use it to create a virus that takes over everyone, and everything, to destroy Sonic and his friends. Metal Sonic is the one doing all the big work for Eggman's plan, while everyone/everything else distracts Sonic and friends from knowing about the plan, as Eggman basically hacks into the technology stored inside to use it for his virus. So Metal Sonic gets tired of this and rebels against Eggman on this plan, causing him to steal his stuff for the plan, make his own virus, which causes him to slowly turn back into Neo Metal Sonic (The idea is that when the virus take's over Metal Sonic, he turns into his Neo self again). When one of Sonic's friends finds out about this whole thing, they alert everyone (including Eggman). So now, Sonic and his friends have to stop this madness.

There are teams you can choose from too!

Team Sonic: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles (As well as Manic and Sonia as a bonus).
Team Babylon: Jet, Wave, Storm.
Team Rose: Amy, Cream, Big.
Team Dark: Shadow, Rouge, Omega.
Team Rushin'(couldn't think of any other names lol): Silver, Blaze, Marine.
Team IDW: Tangle, Whisper, and Surge (Who turns good).
Team Eggman: Eggman, Orbot and Cubot in the same vehicle, and Metal Sonic.

The game takes place in different areas:

Grand Metropolis
An unknown Jungle
Planet Wisp
A place where both Venus and Uranus are combined.
Rooftop Run
Speed Highway
A place where it's Water Palace and Windmill Isle combined.
And finally, a place about Metal Sonic's virus.

This probably has too many things in it to be a fangame, but who knows.
That sounds cool, tho that's just personal, but i despise the Manic and Sonia part.

They can fly? I don't remember this, at least in gameplay.
Yes.

Nope, she's owned by wayforward. Capcom published the first game.
Yes the same wayforward who made Contra 4, spidersaurus and river city girls
Post automatically merged:

It must be about Sonic, the title never was: post your dream (any kind of charachter you want) fangame. SEGA or not, it must be Sonic.
Well.. this fangame does have Tails and Amy. And this character named sunny is the main protagonist of the DLC. (Also a sonic character)

Nope, she's owned by wayforward. Capcom published the first game.
Yes the same wayforward who made Contra 4, spidersaurus and river city girls

Well.. this fangame does have Tails and Amy. And this character named sunny is the main protagonist of the DLC. (Also a sonic character)
So if you don't like that. I'm sorry

I have another idea: A Sonic Heroes like game but with a new fourth type: The shooter!
Each shooters will work differently and will give new kind of experience for each.
For team Sonic i was thinking about the force avatar, with the ability to switch between certain wispon and will have to use a specific one for special situations.
For team dark: i was thinking about Omega, he will be more about melee combat with his weapons having a low range. And to replace his combat charachter title, i was thinking about Eclips from the archie comics.
For team rose: I think it would be cool to bring back E-102 Gamma, he will have a moveset similar to his original sa1 but with new things like features from sa2 mechs and other stuff.
For team chaotix: I was thinking of Heavy and Bomb, the gameplay will be that you'll play as Heavy, who throws Bomb at enemies, Bomb has a high range but he can hurt his teamates and Heavy will be well... heavy.

If you would like to contribute to this by giving other team ideas without forgetting the shooter, feel free to do so!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back