Post your dream Sonic fangame ideas here!

Yea, and please, don't add 'OoH SoNiC mEeTs AnOtHeR sOnIc' type of thing, I'm sick of this trend.

"Sonic and classic sonic and boom sonic and metal sonic and the 15 different mecha sonics and slightly taller sonic and..." yeah there are too many.

it's more of a story than a fangame, but it would be about Sonic entering a big base of Eggman, and after a while, he discovers that there was a giant city underneath with lots of citzens captured and forced to obey like in neo yoke city. The gameplay would be either platform oriented levels with an adventure sauce, or speed based levels where here it's more about avoiding enemies. I imagine the platform gameplay to be when he is in buildings like when he would infiltrate Eggman base. And the speed gameplay when he make his way to the base, blasting throught robots, shoots and defenses. Or like in the city being chased by robots on the road avoiding cars.
Oh and for the name it would be: Sonic: The big block. Cuz the giant base would be like a block, and VERY big.

I mean triplets born the throne awaits a seer warns of a deadly fate give up your children seperate bide your time lie in wait sonic underground. But I guess the Archie comics did a similar thing

Oh yeah, it was about eggman restoring him after sonic heroes
There was NO rebellion in Sonic 4 EPM.
What actually happens is that Metal was resurrected by Eggman and goes back to Mobius to defeat Sonic & Tails. You even see both villians team up in the final zone of Episode 2, for God's sake!

There was NO rebellion in Sonic 4 EPM.
What actually happens is that Metal was resurrected by Eggman and goes back to Mobius to defeat Sonic & Tails. You even see both villians team up in the final zone of Episode 2, for God's sake!
Yeah I know. I said up their, as you quoted, "Oh yeah, it was about eggman restoring him after sonic heroes"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back