Post your dream Sonic fangame ideas here!

No, you see him have a flashback of sonic saying "we're sonic heroes"
Post automatically merged:

okay, thanks for explaining, I understand
wdym? in sonic 4 from what it shows, it's suposed to take place at least after 3 or CD, cuz we see metal body in stardust speedway.
Btw we're getting off-topic.

its after sonic 3
No, you see him have a flashback of sonic saying "we're sonic heroes"
after sonic 3&K, we see the fall of the death egg
Now, this is a point where BOTH of you are wrong. For one, despite "taking place after Sonic 3", they use Modern characters, AND is there for retconed to the Modern timeline, not the Classic. You even SEE their Modern designs on the very Title Screen of the game. Also, how can we see the fall of Death Egg if there wasn't any? If you're considering MKII, the Death Egg didn't even got into the planet's ORBIT because it was meant to be in the space for EPIII.

Secondly, since WHEN was there a reference to Heroes? You already see Metal in Stardust Speedway during his Intro cutscene, which means it surely must be after CD. That also means if that was true, then Eggman built a SECOND Metal Sonic during Heroes, which is none other than Neo Metal.

Characters for my game would be: Team Sonic, Team Rose, Team Dark, Chaotix, Babylon Rouges, Team..... Rushing to the 06? (Silver, Blaze, and Marine), Eggman, and Forces Avater (CUSTOM CREATOR YAY!)

DLC: Fang, Mighty, Ray, Boom Characters, Classic Characters (Free), Movie Characters, Prime Characters, Christmas Outfits (Free)

Outfits (No DLC): 06, Heroes, Forces/Frontiers, Unleashed/Colors/Gens, Adventure Games, Riders.

I didn't mean to make everyone go off-topic, sorry. REALLLY SORRY! :(

I just found the opening cutscene for the game, he has a flashback of losing to sonic in sonic cd before waking up

Characters for my game would be: Team Sonic, Team Rose, Team Dark, Chaotix, Babylon Rouges, Team..... Rushing to the 06? (Silver, Blaze, and Marine), Eggman, and Forces Avater (CUSTOM CREATOR YAY!)

DLC: Fang, Mighty, Ray, Boom Characters, Classic Characters (Free), Movie Characters, Prime Characters, Christmas Outfits (Free)

Outfits (No DLC): 06, Heroes, Forces/Frontiers, Unleashed/Colors/Gens, Adventure Games, Riders.

That wasn't your fault, just mine for being wrong, sorry

Now, this is a point where BOTH of you are wrong. For one, despite "taking place after Sonic 3", they use Modern characters, AND is there for retconed to the Modern timeline, not the Classic. You even SEE their Modern designs on the very Title Screen of the game. Also, how can we see the fall of Death Egg if there wasn't any? If you're considering MKII, the Death Egg didn't even got into the planet's ORBIT because it was meant to be in the space for EPIII.

Secondly, since WHEN was there a reference to Heroes? You already see Metal in Stardust Speedway his Intro cutscene, which means it surely must be after CD. That also means if that was true, then Eggman built a SECOND Metal Sonic during Heroes, which is none other than Neo Metal.
the classic timeline is another dimensioned, mentioned by tails in forces, and there is tails, and in sonic cd sonid didnt meet tails

its okay, and, really we need to get back on topic lol

basiclly sonic heroes but WAY BIGGER.
And it's not your fault, you just brought up your idea, and some guys argued about it.

Btw, there is: 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3. And all Characters are seprate and have their own unique Outfits.

Btw, other outfit mentions are Storybook games.
I just found the opening cutscene for the game, he has a flashback of losing to sonic in sonic cd before waking up

That wasn't your fault, just mine for being wrong, sorry
the classic timeline is another dimensioned, mentioned by tails in forces, and there is tails, and in sonic cd sonid didnt meet tails

its okay, and, really we need to get back on topic lol
basiclly sonic heroes but WAY BIGGER.
And it's not your fault, you just brought up your idea, and some guys argued about it.
No, it's my fault, I asked a question and then I started an argument. I'm sorry everyone. I shouldn't have asked that question in the first place.

Btw, there is: 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3. And all Characters are seprate and have their own unique Outfits.

No, it's my fault, I asked a question and then I started an argument. I'm sorry everyone. I shouldn't have asked that question in the first place.
No, it's really my fault. I'm so sorry, you had a good idea and I was ignorant. Don't beat yourself up about it.

its okay, heres my idea

Basically an Sonic Multiplayer game, like Sonic Shuffle, but in 2D, and with cosmetics, and maaaany characters, but the special thing its what the characters will be played the same in all the gamemodes, so, you only need to master the control in your fav character to play in all the gamemodes (and also thats mor easy to code lol)

its okay, heres my idea

Basically an Sonic Multiplayer game, like Sonic Shuffle, but in 2D, and with cosmetics, and maaaany characters, but the special thing its what the characters will be played the same in all the gamemodes, so, you only need to master the control in your fav character to play in all the gamemodes (and also thats mor easy to code lol)
Lol, it sounds like a cool idea.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back