Post your dream Sonic fangame ideas here!

HenryStickminFan2

Creator of the LotM web series
I made this because I wondered "there's DOOM Eternal, so what about SRB Eternal? Here's an image I found to give you an idea of what that could possibly look like.
maxresdefault.jpeg

Anyways, post similar ideas for Sonic fangames here (if you want to)

It's very unlikely, but a sonic game that plays like sonic frontiers, uses artstyle of 06 for mobians and environments and sa1 artstyle for humans. The game will be basically a reboot of sonic satam with the characters and story from the show. But like I said, very unlikely. It can start like sonic prime or something idk.

Probably a remake of Sonic 2 which contains updated sprites, restored cut levels, a bunch of customization, transitions between acts (like how it was in Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Mania) and a whole remixed soundtrack with act 2 remixes.

A 2D game that's hand drawn entirely.
Ever heard of Sonic Freedom? That game has the exact request you have. It takes the Junio artstyle from CD Cutscenes and OVA, and takes it into the completely hand drawn 2D world.

(Fun fact: The same main move you have in the Junio Sonic mod IS from Sonic Freedom)

---------------------
Might as well drop my cents here. I would imagine a game where many variations of Sonic team up to stop Mecha Sonic Mk.II across the universe. You can think of the Spider-Verse movies and see what i mean here. These come from:
- Official Game Appearances (Junio, Classic, Adventure and Modern)
- Archie/IDW Comics
- Cartoons, Movie and TV
- Misc. Media and Fanon
You only start with Adventure Sonic at first, but as you progress through the story, you meet and recruit other fellow Sonics like Darkspine Sonic, Sonic-Zilla and others. The gameplay would be like the classics, but has the gimmick used from Encore Mode where you switch characters at any time you can without cooldown.

Ever heard of Sonic Freedom? That game has the exact request you have. It takes the Junio artstyle from CD Cutscenes and OVA, and takes it into the completely hand drawn 2D world.

(Fun fact: The same main move you have in the Junio Sonic mod IS from Sonic Freedom)

---------------------
Might as well drop my cents here. I would imagine a game where many variations of Sonic team up to stop Mecha Sonic Mk.II across the universe. You can think of the Spider-Verse movies and see what i mean here. These come from:
- Official Game Appearances (Junio, Classic, Adventure and Modern)
- Archie/IDW Comics
- Cartoons, Movie and TV
- Misc. Media and Fanon
You only start with Adventure Sonic at first, but as you progress through the story, you meet and recruit other fellow Sonics like Darkspine Sonic, Sonic-Zilla and others. The gameplay would be like the classics, but has the gimmick used from Encore Mode where you switch characters at any time you can without cooldown.
Oh cool, thanks for the info!

My dream fan game would be a fixed, remastered, and remade version of Knuckles' Chaotix. With all the basics such as widescreen support, updated sprites, bug fixes etc. The stages would be restructured to be more like mainline Sonic stages instead of this more vertical approach, which Cd handled much better, the stages would have a set order instead of the randomization feature and be cut down to 2/3 acts (preferable: Extended Isolated Island as Zone 1, Speed Slider as Zone 2, Botanic Base as Zone 3, Marina Madness as Zone 4, Amazing Arena as Zone 5. and Techno Tower as the 6th & final Zone). It would have a reworked story, reworked bosses, generally overhauled as so to be more akin to it's much greater 4 ancestors. Might make it someday a long with the couple other fangame ideas I have.

It's very unlikely, but a sonic game that plays like sonic frontiers, uses artstyle of 06 for mobians and environments and sa1 artstyle for humans. The game will be basically a reboot of sonic satam with the characters and story from the show. But like I said, very unlikely. It can start like sonic prime or something idk.
Fun fact! I am working on it, but using ova/junio artstyle.

didn't Takashi Iizuka retcon them? even still, Super Sonic 2 kinda replaced hyper sonic. either way, that would be amazing.
Yeah he said not only was it a special addition to people who had sonic 3, sonic&knuckles, and all the chaos emeralds, but they're also canonically in another dimension created by the master emerald. Since the emerald's original temple was destroyed and moved to the surface of the ruins of Tikal's village, it be hard to explain if we saw them again.

Yeah he said not only was it a special addition to people who had sonic 3, sonic&knuckles, and all the chaos emeralds, but they're also canonically in another dimension created by the master emerald. Since the emerald's original temple was destroyed and moved to the surface of the ruins of Tikal's village, it be hard to explain if we saw them again.
wait... they could reintroduce the super emeralds in a game where you travel between dimensions!

wait... they could reintroduce the super emeralds in a game where you travel between dimensions!
Ooooo and blazes dimension and the storybook dimensions from the games like secret rings
Post automatically merged:

Knuckles dimension where everything sonic is knuckles and vice versa

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back