• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
EDIT: Light dasher, draw mighty red from now on.

Actually, I would suggest coloring the sprites green. The reason being is this:
I am a user who uses PrettySrb2 nowadays because of some incedent that happened a while ago that made my override my normal srb2win application. From the perspective of PrettySrb2, If you make the sprites green, the afterimages will be the same color as the player.

This here, is the normal SRB2 Sonic, since his normal sprites are green, his afterimages are green as well.
srb20028cx1.png

This here, is the normal SRB2 Knuckles, he has red sprites in his Knux.plr file, and thus, since his sprites are red, they are unable to change color relative to the player's color.
srb20029cl0.png

Flame, I'd rather just have nitro draw them how he wants. Just because some of you people use prettysrb2 doesn't mean we all do.

And yeah, that's a bug. Go pester AJ or somebody to fix it. :/

BlueZero4 said:
Flame, I'd rather just have nitro draw them how he wants. Just because some of you people use prettysrb2 doesn't mean we all do.

BlueZero, it's just a minor suggestion. He can accept what I just said or just completely ignore what I just said.
Also, Shuffle did PrettySRB2. It's not my fault that SRB2 cant change any color other than green.

This is just a brief little example. This didn't even take 2+ minutes:
nitrosgreensonicxc4.png

Angel1984 said:
Your not going to add Cream?!?!
No way! If he adds anymore characters this thing is never gonna be finished. And Nitro, LIsten to me about making Knuckles' lockes wave around when he moves so his head doesn't look frozen and making Sonic and Knuckles' arms go behind their back if this is gonna be sa2 style.

Mina_walk.gif

Here you can use this if you wanna make this character too. Old scrapped project from over 3 years ago, I found it still on my photobucket account.

If sonic is green then his eyes'll change color as well. I'm not making whoever that is, (can't remember the name.) And I'm going to fix knuckle's hair.
EDIT: Now I remeber her name! Mina the mongoose!

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Here you can use this if you wanna make this character too. Old scrapped project from over 3 years ago, I found it still on my photobucket account.

No more characters, please.

Well I was just rummaging through my stuff so I found it and thought it might have some sort of use here. *shrugs*

What do you think of my suggestion of Amy's life icon? Make her have more of her Sonic CD pose with SA appearance and less of a charmer. I would at least like to see how it looks...

Better yet, maybe I could hijack a sprite and make it myself, save you some time. =p

Anyways, it all looks great. Shame about the green thing though, but then again it is not a specific aspect of the current demo. (and would it be THAT hard to make it green when he's all done?)

Yes, the pallette does not support more than four purples. Light red/pastel pink allows for more depth but makes it a little more dull.

EDIT:

Here is my version of Amy. What do you think?

JEV3, that life icon is great.

And now the rest of this post is directed at Nitro TH.

I agree with Flame. Startcolor causes all kinds of problems. And it's not hard to change the colours of the characters to green. As for the green-eyed characters, perhaps you could TRY (but I doubt it's worth it) making the startcolor and endcolor leave out the first shade of green for them. I don't know if that affects the PrettySRB2 afterimages or not, but I doubt it.

Besides, Rouge wouldn't change colours properly with the lack of purple anyway.

I notised Knux's shoes could do with a little work on the shading. They seem to look exactly like his shoes in vanilla SRB2.

Also, are you seriously doing Ray? I'm not sure people would be playing as him. I can only think of one person here that would, and I forgot his name. Besides, Ray is shorter than that.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Mina_walk.gif

hey why can't you start that up again, it looks quite good actualy

M'kay I'll use that one for amy.
I'll begin, I'd prefer to leave them as they are. A little afterimage glitch isn't really much. And the white on rouge is what's going to chang color. I could try and fix knux's shoes. Yes I am doing ray. (I like squirells.)
EDIT: I changed my mind and I'm going to make everyone green so that way once I make the green shades blend I won't have to worry about making other shades blend ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back