• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy's life icon looks too much like Rouge's. Maybe give her a modified version of her well-known Sonic-CD pose. Rouge is the charmer, Amy is more of a fan.

Love the Ray. Mighty looks SOOOOO much better red.

BTW, who's life icon do you plan to show a thumbs-up in? I thought that was a pretty common gesture in Sonic, along with the wagging the index finger.

Any Better (please don't say make it more round, i can't make it any more rounder)
mightcharxk3wv3.png

speedfrom1jy6.png
speedfrom2bc8.png
speedfrom3ig6.png
speedfrom4dq4.png

These are wonderful :D. I think you should make Knuckles' lockes wave around when he's running and gliding so his head doesn't seem frozen solid. I also think that you should make Sonic and Knuckles' arms go behind the back when they run if this is gonna be sa2 style.Did Knuckles even have that animation without the speedshoe is SA2? Good luck ;D

Helooo. I'm still trying to help, so I touched up two angles of Mighty.
This one, I just made his forehead a little bigger.

And this one I helped out with the top, and side of his head.

EDIT:

Chao Freak 1 said:
Helooo. I'm still trying to help, so I touched up two angles of Mighty.
This one, I just made his forehead a little bigger.

And this one I helped out with the top, and side of his head.

EDIT:
*thumbs up* Good Job, now lets see if Nitro likes it.

Great! Just make a second frame with the wings down so she's flapping her wings when she glides.

I think he ment this.

Although the character select font could use a little fix. How do you use that font anyways?

I don't know. If you for some reason have a mac, you just click on it. I'm still trying to make it show up in appleworks. I have a Zim font that shows up on it fine. I just don't know about this one.

Odd. I wonder if just saving it automatically allows you to use it. *goes to check.*
EDIT: Nope, doesn't work.

The pack can be attributed to him but the individual characters should be credited to the makers. I've seen many things where though alot of people are working on it, it is largely attributed to the leader. In movies it will often say "A *name* production" but you don't see about everyone else until the credits (sponsors not included).

However I think a credits section on the first post would fit rather nicely...

Why is Mighty running like Sonic? That's not how he runs, in fact he runs like normal SRB2 Sonic. Not everyone runs like Sonic. Also, what did you have in mind for Mighty's abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back