• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have some of the recoloring done with a few fixes.

EDIT: Could someone helping that I haven't told them something to do yet finish the recoloring?

Heh, I see that you took my offer of recoloring the sprites green, These are looking awesome. Also, I'll try recoloring the sprites green if you want.

I have done the sprite recoloring for most of the sprites. They are accessable by clicking the link below:
http://www.flaminghedgehog.php0h.com/Srb2/Misc./NitroGreenSprites/

The only sprites I havent done yet are the life icon sprites. Also, you'll notice there is two variations of Amy. I'm unsure of which one would be better so you can make your desicion.

EDIT: I just noticed, the sprite links don't appear when you click the link. Just click on where it says parent directory and click back into the directory named "NitroGreenSprites"

I'll Begin said:
Also, are you seriously doing Ray? I'm not sure people would be playing as him. I can only think of one person here that would, and I forgot his name.

Me.. I flat out said I'd play as him.

Green should be used, like people've suggested...

Green should be used, like people've suggested...

That is probably something that could be done quickly when each character is finished. (as in a minute for each sprite, maybe less if there is a special function) Making something green is a fine tuning sort of thing and isn't always done. I have a few great characters that aren't green, (Espio, Mechaknux) and not even Senku always makes his characters green. (I know for a fact nitemare's not green)

JEV3 said:
That is probably something that could be done quickly when each character is finished. (as in a minute for each sprite, maybe less if there is a special function)

There is a special function. In fact, all of you who are recoloring the existing sprites green manually, quit it and hand all the originals to me. Fireworks can easily change palettes, so I'll get it done in no time.

I'll also host your sprites as well, because my site has plenty of bandwidth to spare.

Blue Warrior said:
Fireworks can easily change palettes, so I'll get it done in no time.

I'll also host your sprites as well, because my site has plenty of bandwidth to spare.

NeoPaint can replace colors without having to change the palette and php0h can host the sprites as well. Plus, I can recolor sprites relitively fast as well (Link, Right click and save as...). It's not the fastest I can recolor sprites but I think it's at a decent speed.

Thank you flame. I'm going to try and fix sonics face on the running frames.
EDIT: You didn't do mighty's frames.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
EDIT: You didn't do mighty's frames.

I actually did do them. Although I could only do the ones that I seen in the first page of the topic.
http://www.flaminghedgehog.php0h.com/Srb2/Misc./NitroGreenSprites/migha3a7.png
http://www.flaminghedgehog.php0h.com/Srb2/Misc./NitroGreenSprites/mightya4a6.png
http://www.flaminghedgehog.php0h.com/Srb2/Misc./NitroGreenSprites/mighta5.png

Edit: Oh, I see what you mean. You mean I didn't do the running frames yet. I'll get around to doing it soon

M'kay. Also there are a2a8 frames.
EDIT: Hey, flame. Could you have a section on your website for these so that the frames don't take up so much space on the front page?

Two things. One Flame Silver's back view link doesn't work. Two XWE color remap wins recoloring. I use it whenever I see problems with colors when I'm far in a wad. :D

nitro_the_hedghog said:
M'kay. Also there are a2a8 frames.
EDIT: Hey, flame. Could you have a section on your website for these so that the frames don't take up so much space on the front page?

As for the a2a8 frames, I couldn't do them because I didn't see them on the first page of the topic. Also, what do you mean by taking so much space on the front page? You can just use the enter key to bring them a line down.

EDIT: Something like this.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
100% awesome! The best part is I'm posting everything I make on here!

Standing Frames

speedfrom1jy6.png
speedfrom2bc8.png
speedfrom3ig6.png
speedfrom4dq4.png

Running frames

Ability frames

Super frames

Well, horrible separation, but it gets rid of the table stretching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back