• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Also, I know, since there's so many characters in this project, We won't make this, but It's one of the MOST unoticed Sonic characters ever!

Ray!

I think the yellow part is supposed to be darker and the skin/fur parts are supposed to be lighter..

Nooooope. Not familiar.
Those spine are a little messed up, you should use shadow upper spike and sonic's lower. I don't think I'm going to add him.

Yay! New Ray!

Yup. Just another character to add to the list, thanks to me. I feel like an idiot. Oh well. It's 2:05 a.m. where I am, so I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'll talk to ya' tomorrow. Sorry.

Good NiGHT everyone!

Ooookeeee. I'm realy tired, but I managed to finish this. Also, Wow you stay up late. I've stayed up past 6:00, playing in the SA2B chao garden. Anyway...

The spikes are too low, but don't worry about it, I'll make one whenever I feel like it.

One thing, why is mighty red? arent you going to do the colour changeing? or is that just to show everyone?
knuxa2a8wx3ku1.png
mighta5kk8ud3.png

Edit: yay Ray, i was thinking of doing ray, but i did mighty instead =P *coughsegasonicthehedgehogcough*

Page 23. Also I need the running frames fixed so their red and the character sleect pic fixed so his head's more round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back