• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not going to add it. I was thinking about making the sparkles he has when he rolls show when he runs, but I can't SOC so sonicfreak or camo could do that. Speaking of wich Camo man you stikll need to fix the faster run.

Sure, I'll let you know what I need you to do. Actually, do you want to help with the wolf enemy? I have 1 sprite done for it so you know what to do. Also I do need to find some good music for the levels if you can't do the wolf.
Wolf:

(Also, to anyone that downloaded paws, there's a new link that has the side walking fixed.)

wolf2or1.png
what do you mean, if i can't do da wolf :D

hiiii

I got a good idea for a specil ability. How about you give Nitro.wad the hover ability but with a streak that slowly disappears after a while...

...And what would make him hover? And light dasher, close but no cigar. Maybe fix the head and legs a bit would make it look better.

I am just wondering. Why do everyone double post for an update. Why nobody ever use the delete button then post there update after they deleted there post.

Nitro, let me ask you something? Why are you making a recolor, then adding new mods and enemies to it? I mean, wouldn't it make sense just to have a character? Stop with the story Bull, man. It's not cutting it. From what it seems, Nitro.wad seems long done, except you're adding mods to it. Why mods? Explain to me why you have to mod the game before you release it?

If you can't answer that, shut up and release it!

Some people don't like your horrible GFX. If you wanna edit, release a MOD. That's what mods are FOR. For EDITING.

I will once the character's done. And the graphics will be released separately as well.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I will once the character's done. And the graphics will be released separately as well.

I'm done being subtle. Shut the hell up and release the wad. The Mod? Totally pointless! No one likes a mod that focuses on character wads. It's just more stuff to add and it's freaking stupid. Stop being an idiot, Nitro. Just... stop being an idiot and release it.

Nitro isn't done yet! I need to do the walking and running on the side and corner frames (I have the front corner done for the walk). Stop complaining and wait!

Sykotic said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

I'm done being subtle. Shut the hell up and release the wad. The Mod? Totally pointless! No one likes a mod that focuses on character wads. It's just more stuff to add and it's freaking stupid. Stop being an idiot, Nitro. Just... stop being an idiot and release it.

He's not an idiot just because he's making a mod based on a character! If you ask me, it's better than what you have and can/will do. Also, Nitro, please finish Nitro.wad before you do anything else. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should go all affectionate and emotional about your hate for everything! :roll:

My hate for everything? I was just telling him to stop complaining. And since everyone appears to be getting mad about it I'm working harder than ever. I almost have the back corner walk frames done then I'm going to do the side then the running. (I'm not emo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back