• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitro

Try to get it so that Darkness Nitro (whatever he's called) is at his left, (I believe that's his side) and Light Nitro on the other side. Or, are the two Nitros supposed to look jumbled up?

They're supposed to look like they kinda merged. In the story he gets partially infected with the same thing that made paws dark.

On Edgde is right. Also, would it be possible for someone (you), to soc it to have 2 superforms? Like depending on what color you chose for him or something...

I was going to do that but I don't want to make that many sprites. I fixed the superform so that when you turn the color closest to you is black when you go right and white when you go left.

I get it. One half is his actual super form, and the other is his infection going into effect.

Well, that depends where your heading with this Mod. Right now, It is fine for a character, but do you want it to have other things in it? That is all what yu want, it doesn't have to be others.

If your bored with it, then stop the project. maybe pick it back up and add more things later. It is your wad, your character, and your taco.

1) No spam EVER. Universal internet rule.
2) Don't rip peoples avatars, It makes things confusing.
3) Brown-nosing is never for the better.

1. That's my avatar. You stole what took me hours of work.
2. Don't use multiple smilies per sentence.
3. Capitalizing Every Word Is Annoying.
4. Don't post anything like "THIS IS AWESOME". It's actually derogatory for the file in question.

Might I suggest reading the rules next time (if there is one)?

Wow, I must be blind if I had missed this character, it looks like a mix of Nitemare's spikes but shorter plus Senku's tipped spikes with some edits. Also I read a few pages back about using gold sparkles, just cause he's gold doesnt mean you should use ring sparkles, like Senku, I gave Senku the sparkles cause 1, he does wear gold, but 2 cause of the powder he has which might fall out of the little pouch he has which would cause that sparkle.

Other than that I guess the wad is good. (Also I was looking at the Knuckles wad before that you made, you never gave me credit for the jump sprites.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back