• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but I put up what you said before you left. PM me the rest or post it yourself.

EDIT: Vote for which one I should use for the superform.
Demonic - Half/half - Angelic

Here's the boss!

Half/Half is kinda cool, but make some sort of blend between the two forms. Otherwise, it just looks like you pasted the other half of it on (which, you probably did, but you don't want it to look like that right?).

Yea, I was going to do that. I just got lazy. I was also thinking about giving the angelic one a halo.

Okay,I'll start from the begining.This is part one.

Chapter 1
In the time of Silver,there's a hedgehog called Nitro.Nega invented a machine to turn the future people into working for him.Silver tried to stop him and Nega zapped him off guard.For 6 months he destroyed and killed the people living in the world.Not even Blaze could stop him,nor return him to his regular self.After the 4th month,Nitro went to see Blaze to teach him the fighting style.

After 2 months of training he finally was ready to take on Silver.When training,he was so egar to save the world,he surpassed Blaze in battle.
Nitro found Silver,or Sliver which Nega calls him,at a abanded warehouse.
It was booby-trapped everywhere.Sliver mocks Nitro,'I'll kill you just like your friends.'Nitro rushes at Sliver but Sliver kneed him in the gut.Nitro thought quick as he used chaos control,which he learned by a mysterious hedgehog long ago,to free away.He knew he wasn't ready like Blaze.Before he teleported away,Sliver also used chaos control and they opened a time warp.Nitro was so suprised,he didn't noticed that Sliver had grapped him and was about to throw him in.'Like me and Shadow had did long ago.'Started Sliver,then he threw Nitro in.

Chapter 2
Sonic ran along as he reached Polon city.He was going there to see Tails' new workshop.Sonic stopped and smelled a flower.'Its been so peaceful around here.'Sonic said to himself aloud.Then he turned back and ran to find Tails' workshop on the other side of a river.Sonic nervously crossed it and reached the door.Tails opened the door before Sonic knocked and his fist hit Tails.'Ow,did I do something wrong?Asked Tails rubbing his nose.Sonic turned back around as he was facing the other way.'No why you ask?'Tails invited Sonic in.'Can't wait to show you my new invention.'

Tails hit a light switch and it lit up a whole room.Tails then pushed a button under the switch.Sonic noticed the floor open up and something came slowly up.'Wow'Said Sonic as he whistled.Tails had built his first AI robot.'Thank Eggman,'Tails told Sonic,'I took his plans.'Sonic shrugged and wiped his hand over it.'Nice.'He commented.Suddenly there was a clang above them.'It's on the roof!'Tails exclaimed.Sonic ran outside and jumped on the roof.'Knuckles,'He said,'what are you doing here?'Knuckles stared hard into Sonic.'Die!'He suddenly yelled and rushed toward Sonic.Sonic jumped and dodged his attack.'Knuckles what's wrong?'He asked.Knuckles didn't say and thing and rushed at Sonic again.

Chapter 3
Sonic lunged toward Knuckles and grabbed his hands.'Knuckles,what are you doing?'Knuckles ignored Sonic and swung his fist and hit Sonic in the face.'Okay Knuckles stop!'yelled Sonic.Knuckles ran behind Sonic when he yelled out.From behind,Knuckles wrapped his hands around Sonic.Tails came running out the house.'What's going on?'asked Tails.In the distance they could all hear a laugh.A laugh that sounded familiar.'Hohohoho!'Laughed Eggman.'Do you like my new invention Sonic?'Sonic pulled away from Knuckles.'Whatcha talking about Egghead?'
'I'm talking about Knuckles behavier.Is it odd?'Sonic gave Eggman a sneer.'Don't tell me you have something to do with this!"Eggman lowered his eggmoble and was infront of Sonic.'Yes,I do take credit.I used a machine to make him work for me!'

'That's sick!'Screamed Tails.Eggman laughed,'Hohohohoho!I can be as sick as I want.I also have a time machine and I'm going to send it to the future.'Sonic made a confused look.'Why would you do that?'Eggman now was close to Sonic as if he were to whisper to him.'I have two machines that I will use.One for the future and one for now!Knuckles!Come on,we have work to do!'Eggman snatched Knuckles up and flew off to Eggbase.

Chapter 4
After a few hours Sonic came back to Tails' workshop.He entered the door and walked to Tails.'I couldn't find Eggman's base.It could be anywhere!'Tails picked up a device he was using.'No problemo!This tracker will lead us to Eggman!You see when he was talking to you I snuck up behind him and snatched some of his hair.'Sonic smiled at Tails.
He took the device,grabbed Tails' hand and ran off!

By the time they reached the fence by the workshop Sonic tripped and fell to the floor.Tails almost stubbled with him.'Sonic?What happened?'Sonic looked at Tails and was groaning and rolling over the floor.'Sonic!'Tails screamed!Sonic started disappearing.His image came back real quick,looking yellow.'Sonic?You okay?'The hedgehog looked at Tails.'Sonic?I'm Nitro.'

Chapter 5
'Sonic this isn't the time to make up names,you might be hurt.'Tails told the hedgehog.'I'm okay,really,but I'm not this Sonic you speak of.'Tails checked around the hedgehog to see if he was okay.'Alright but before we head on,lets get you a chilidog for stamina.'The hedgehog looked at Tails with a rye face.'I don't like chilidogs.'

Tails jumped up making the hedgehog flinch.'You don't like chilidogs?You aren't Sonic!Who are you?'The hedgehog looked confused.'I already said,Nitro!'Tails started to fly up and said,'Get away,you might be one of Eggman's robots!'Nitro chased after Tails.'No,I'm not!Come back!'Tails flew higher but not farther.'How can I trust you?I think your lieing!'Nitro jumped on a roof of a house.'No,I'm not.Can you atleast tell me where I am?Tails looked directly at Nitro.'How did you get here?'Nitro thought for a moment.'Chaos control.'He finally said.

I think by nega you mean thor. I haven't read it but that's the only person that could turn people dark. I haven't read much of it though.
EDIT: I read half of chapter 2 and don't really like it. A lot of it doesn't fit with his original storyline.
Original: (Still not complete) Nitro is trapped on a deserted island with his best friend, Paws.(<- This means he has no contact with other characters in the sonic story unless they found him while flying on the tornado.) The island is infested with dark creatures know as the darkness. Thor is the leader of the darkness, and has taken Paws and turned him into a darkness creature. Nitro now has to get his friend to turn back to normal without killing him.
This is the story that will be included in the opening title.

I figured you knew.
EDIT: Since I want to make this game a little complicated, I'm going to make it so that nitro can only swim!
EDIT 2: Uhh...anyone know a way to make it so I can have custom super sprites and still swim without those sprites? Speaking of which, I need you guys to vote for your favorite super forms.

I can't decide.Why not just make two WADS,one he turns to demon,other to angel.All you'll have to do is change the super sprites on each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back