• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have 2 level makers. Also I like teh idea of a bounce thing like in sonic adventure 2 but I don't know if it's possible.

Re: Nitro Robo Blast 2 (NRB2)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I decided to make a new nitro mod! It will be based on the storyline that I made. I still need to make up a few things for it though. Here's the storyline.

Nitro lives on a deserted island (Destiny island) with his best friend (I have haven’t made him yet but when I do I will make him into a wad) who gets possessed by something only know as “the darkness.” (Spider like enemies with various forms) so Nitro has to save his friend before his is permanently consumed and cannot be converted back. Oh yea, those black parts in his hair are scars from the darkness. Also teh creator of the darkness (image on page 10) is the whole reason that Nitro's friend was taken over by teh darkness.

This is a bit late but did anyone noticed how this story sounds a lot like KH?

Re: Nitro Robo Blast 2 (NRB2)

booman77 said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I decided to make a new nitro mod! It will be based on the storyline that I made. I still need to make up a few things for it though. Here's the storyline.

Nitro lives on a deserted island (Destiny island) with his best friend (I have haven’t made him yet but when I do I will make him into a wad) who gets possessed by something only know as “the darkness.” (Spider like enemies with various forms) so Nitro has to save his friend before his is permanently consumed and cannot be converted back. Oh yea, those black parts in his hair are scars from the darkness. Also teh creator of the darkness (image on page 10) is the whole reason that Nitro's friend was taken over by teh darkness.

This is a bit late but did anyone noticed how this story sounds a lot like KH?

Yeah, it sounds alot like KH. I love that game sooooooo much. :mrgreen:

I beat all of them.

KH? I have no idea what that stands for. I made this up so if it does sounds like that it's just a coincedence.

KH = Kingdom Hearts
In case you care:

Sora is a 14-year old boy who lives on a small Island called "Destiny Isle" along with his friends Riku and Kairie (Or however it's spelled) He dreams of travelling to another world outside of his tiny isle. One day creatures called the "Heartless" (Which are small, black ant creatures) come and attack his island. Sora manages to escape, but later learns that the Heartless have taken Riku to their side.

Oh, I have kingdom hearts 2 I just didn't know that the abreviation of that was KH. It does sound a lot like that but I didn't know the storyline of the first. Also kunuclees made the name of the island I didn't.

I don't think you finished your sentence there, "
this sounds like its going to be an awsome." an awesome what?
Anyways, I think this will be "an awesome" also. :wink:

I think I may have started this wad too soon after I made my last one. I haven't done much at all. It would be nice if someone else wadded Nitro for me. I could just edit and make ideas as of now.

I haven't been doing much of anything lately. I think that after this I'll be done with wad making. Although I'm thinking about maybe making a sonic and knuckles doll similar to the tails doll.

I know! what about nitro charges up like in SA1 and destroys every thing in its path, its possible but it needs a very modiefied SOC that could disable linedefs and crash the game but thats a very high risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back