• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty the Armadillo Remake, New Beta WAD Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadennova said:
we'll get when we get it so don't get your panties in a bunch.

And, who put you in charge of when the wad will be released? Plus the last half of that sentence is provoking a flame war, buddy.

Jadennova said:
Nathan Speed said:
OOH. So can we expect a demo soon?

Please?

I don't wear panties. And how would underwear get in a bunch unless you crumple it up. Why do people try to insult sometimes?

ANYWAYS -

Mighty looks like you replaced a red ball with a jump frame. It looks kinda odd in motion.

Nathan Speed said:

Please?
Check your PM box, I sent you something. :)
As for a public release, here's what I still have to do before I can release an alpha.

-Spring up/falling down sprites
-Hurt frames
-Polish spin frames
-Pickup frames
-Running frames
-boredom sprites

After that's done, I'll release an alpha and start making his head move in the walking frames.

Nathan Speed said:
Jadennova said:
Nathan Speed said:

Please?

I don't wear panties. And how would underwear get in a bunch unless you crumple it up. Why do people try to insult sometimes?

ANYWAYS -

Mighty looks like you replaced a red ball with a jump frame. It looks kinda odd in motion.

OKAY! I'll play nice from now on.

Nathan Speed said:
Jadennova said:
Nathan Speed said:

Please?

Okay, way too much information. Although I've seen a thousand times worse, was that really necessary to say?

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Nathan Speed said:
Jadennova said:
Nathan Speed said:

Please?

Okay, way too much information. Although I've seen a thousand times worse, was that really necessary to say?
It could just maen he's a guy. Underpants are only panties if you are a female.

Nathan Speed said:
Back on Topic!

will he have that wall cling thing like he did in Knuckles Chaotix?

No, Senku has denied the rights to that ability.

will he have that wall cling thing like he did in Knuckles Chaotix?[/quote]

No, Senku has denied the rights to that ability.[/quote]

1-7.gif
5-5.gif

Will have the rest done soon. :) Then to move on to the spring up frames...

Dr.Pepper said:
1-7.gif
5-5.gif

Will have the rest done soon. :) Then to move on to the spring up frames...
Will you be making Ray afterwards? There's only been one ray wad made and it sucks...Anyway I like the sprites so far. They look more natural. Keep up the good work!

Nicky Clemente said:
Dr.p isnt there some way you can make him run like how he does in the Chaotix game (arms thrown back and legs sorta like a sideways oval.)
You know, that's a good idea for the side running frames. The diagnal run might work, but I'm not sure how that'd look. Either way, I can't wait to see what the alpha looks like!

Nicky Clemente said:
Dr.p isnt there some way you can make him run like how he does in the chaotix game (arms thrown back and legs sorta like a sideways oval.. I'll see if i can get a pic.

EDIT: heres the link just look at the running sprites:
http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/sprites_2008_AttoSama/update02_June/Jun_mightys3k-2.png
I think your link was broken, so I had to go to the spriters-resource.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/sega/sonic/chaotix/mighty.png
I know we're trying to make Mighty behave differently from Sonic, but if his movement is the same as Sonic's in the classics, it should be the same in SRB2 as well.

Btw, I've been getting this crazy idea lately while working on Mighty. When the Mighty's finished, it would be very easy/convenient to edit Mighty's sprites into that Sonic WAD I was going to do, since both their bodies are the same form, no need to explain how easy that is. Of course this still requires a lot of editing for each frame, obviously, but you could imagine it not taking very long to finish the WAD.
It doesn't mean I'm going to do it, as despite lots of editing, it would be borrowing too much from Mighty's body to be legally allowed in releases. This just means there will be a convenient way for me to make it, if I want a different Sonic to include in one of my projects...or make it as a SRB2Wadbase exclusive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back