• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mighty the Armadillo Remake, New Beta WAD Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicky Clemente said:
Sorry Dp I can't, yesterday my science teacher gave like 4 science projects to do. It's a drag!
That's ok, school work is always more important anyway, even if you're teacher is clearly piling way too much work on you. O_o

Did some work on Mighty's character select pic today. Still needs a bit of touching up, especially the ring he's holding, but presentable enough to post it here. I took a picture that I found on Google Image search, and drew over it to match Mighty's palette.
MITYCHAR.png

That's how big it was in the picture I drew over, so I kept it that way. If you have any official evidence that suggests his nose is supposed to be smaller than that, I'll shrink it.

Well, most Mighty artwork out there is fan made. But I do notice that in the official art work his nose is pointy and long, but in your select pic it's too round.

Take Metalsonic's nose, make it black with a white shine streak like shining metal, there's the nose you want. :<

Your edit needed some adjustments, how does this look? =P
FUNYCHAR.png

Ooh, I'm gonna get shot if I go any further...You get my point, his ears aren't yellow, they're just fine as is. It also doesn't make any since for just his ears to be yellow and not his chest pad, it looks strange.
Senku Niola said:
Take Metalsonic's nose, make it black with a white shine streak like shining metal, there's the nose you want. :<
I'll do that then, kinda busy with the spin frames right now though.

I could have drawn that in there, but I was lazy and ripped it from this:
moaredittk5.png

Will have the spin frames done soon. Would have had them finished by now, but the master server's been distracting me with problems, it won't connect to the MS for crab cakes. T-T

Why do all of your wads end up with a shoop face on the select pic or with an hms123311 recolor?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Why do all of your wads end up with a shoop face on the select pic or with an hms123311 recolor?
Because they are fun!

hypermightyioussonightoax5.png

HyperMighteriousSonightow345533

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well you guys started it, you know! =P Remember the AmyRE WIP topic?
Chaos Knux said:
hypermightyioussonightoax5.png

HyperMighteriousSonightow345533
Pfft, that is so average...
GOOF.gif

*shot*

Back on topic: Here are the spin frames, although their still a little rough around the edges.
5-4.gif
4-2.gif
3-2.gif
2-2.gif
1-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back