Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack

Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack 6.0.2

I am addicted to character.ai... anyways
Don't you just FUCKING hate it when your sleeping over your homies house and he doesn't kiss you good night what do you think im here for to play video games?? To watch a movie??? No im trying to get clapped the fuck out by that enormous willy
your signatures are disturbing

anyways super sonic real
srb20031.gif

this is so so good i love all the models though Amy doesnt seem to be compatible with Speedway characters with her hammer spin move leaving her in a standing position and Knuckles i guess isnt compatible either with his dig move when you launch up but at least with that he reverts back to his 2D sprites then goes back to his model when hes done but Amy just stands in the air, bouncing, menacingly. also Knuckles doesnt rotate when jumping this isnt a speedway char's thing he just doesnt rotate when spinning and idk why, it happens with some other models too and its only knuckles. but other than all that this is really good! i could fit Amy in my pocket shes so compact!

the characters only have vanilla support
this is so so good i love all the models though Amy doesnt seem to be compatible with Speedway characters with her hammer spin move leaving her in a standing position and Knuckles i guess isnt compatible either with his dig move when you launch up but at least with that he reverts back to his 2D sprites then goes back to his model when hes done but Amy just stands in the air, bouncing, menacingly. also Knuckles doesnt rotate when jumping this isnt a speedway char's thing he just doesnt rotate when spinning and idk why, it happens with some other models too and its only knuckles. but other than all that this is really good! i could fit Amy in my pocket shes so compact!
Post automatically merged:

knuckles came from a certain US state
BUT AMY'S SO TINY OMG
smoll little hedgehog girl beats up fat egg real
Post automatically merged:

does super look different
srb20055.gif

Last edited:
Back