Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack

Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack 6.0.2

it seems easy tho, but still suprised it took you 1 year, (not and insult)

i mean, is easy if you have a model from the models resource
I know quoting it like this looks like it's a bit too much, and it was in fact! but the character would not look any close to what it came to be.
Noar would it gain this much attention, we would not be trading quotations xD
The model itself I finished If I am not mistaken, day 1-3~
But it did not match what I had in mind, so I kept going back to the file every so often during the year c:

I know quoting it like this looks like it's a bit too much, and it was in fact! but the character would not look any close to what it came to be.
Noar would it gain this much attention, we would not be trading quotations xD
The model itself I finished If I am not mistaken, day 1-3~
But it did not match what I had in mind, so I kept going back to the file every so often during the year c:
ok

oh hey, my fav models got updated
also just a suggestion, maybe put both models in one file?
for example make a folder named 'KDCLASS' or something similar, then put the model files in that folder instead?

oh hey, my fav models got updated
also just a suggestion, maybe put both models in one file?
for example make a folder named 'KDCLASS' or something similar, then put the model files in that folder instead?
My thanks to you!
I am glad that there's some expectation towards these models!
The issue with the files will be adressed~! c:

I adore these models! The only issue I have with them is that their animations aren't smooth.
Thank you!

Tails was the first model I tackled, I was unfamiliar with the system, after I had the animations figured out~ I was in a pickle, I had to choose between having Tails expressive or more smooth, I couldn't have both because of the limitations, and I chose Expression, because Tails gains alot from this aspect, one of the keys for Tails is his cutesy design after all c:

Now if by not "smooth" Sonic is being brought into that "not smooth" table, then it's because what is being requested cannot be achieved by the vanilla cast~

Thank you!

Tails was the first model I tackled, I was unfamiliar with the system, after I had the animations figured out~ I was in a pickle, I had to choose between having Tails expressive or more smooth, I couldn't have both because of the limitations, and I chose Expression, because Tails gains alot from this aspect, one of the keys for Tails is his cutesy design after all c:

Now if by not "smooth" Sonic is being brought into that "not smooth" table, then it's because what is being requested cannot be achieved by the vanilla cast~
Ah ok. I understand. Thanks again for making such amazing models! Honestly these might just be my favorite models in SRB2. Especially Tails :3

Back