Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack

Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack 6.0.2

Kromos Ruby

Kromos Ruby submitted a new resource:

Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack 1.0.0 - A classic 3D approach to the japanese original Sonic artwork.

Definitive Classic Pack 1.0.0
View attachment 97847
Includes:
-MD3 file of Definitive Classic Tails
-Texture of Definitive Classic Tails

Instructions:
>Unzip Content

>Open provided notecard->Copy line of character->Open "models.dat"->Look for respective character->Replace by copied line

>Take the folder "KD_DC_PACK"->Place on "models" FolderView attachment 97849View attachment 97850View attachment 97848

Read more about this resource...

Kromos Ruby submitted a new resource:

Kromos & Drakira's Definitive Classic Pack 1.0.0 - A classic 3D approach to the japanese original Sonic artwork.

Read more about this resource...

Everything here seems to check out, welcome to releases!

It's alright if you couldn't reply at the moment, everyone has their own priorities! And to answer your question, you're free to update and edit after the submission is approved whenever you'd like! Of course we'll have to review the updated content after as well but that's no concern :P

This kinda reminds me of when Jeck Jims used to do high-poly models for older SRB2 versions. Great job!
UwU
Post automatically merged:

Everything here seems to check out, welcome to releases!

It's alright if you couldn't reply at the moment, everyone has their own priorities! And to answer your question, you're free to update and edit after the submission is approved whenever you'd like! Of course we'll have to review the updated content after as well but that's no concern :P
Thank you! It was something I was wondering about! because I intend to use this same addon to add more of the cast and that will come in handy!

LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How many characters are gonna be in this model pack?

Also how long did it take to make tails

Last edited:

Tails model to be complete took about 1+ year, the rigging/animations/textures/ + learning about SRB2 modding were about 1 month lenght.

Tails started as an ambition, I Challanged myself for him to be the "definitive", it was a side thing.
I am not saying I worked 1 year straight on him, what I mean is that, during that year I made changes and updates to the model.

As it is now, I have a mindset to complete Sonic & Knuckles~~

Tails model to be complete took about 1+ year, the rigging/animations/textures/ + learning about SRB2 modding were about 1 month lenght.

Tails started as an ambition, I Challanged myself for him to be the "definitive", it was a side thing.
I am not saying I worked 1 year straight on him, what I mean is that, during that year I made changes and updates to the model.

Noice

1 YEAR

Back