Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the Birth by Sleep discussion go?

I guess we should.

So Axel's (Lea) and Saix's somebodies were seen in the trailer, and somebody drew a picture based on what he saw (he didn't notice if Saix's eye color was same as when he is a nobody though).

http://pics.livejournal.com/maiki/pic/001408ec

Oh and here's a summary for Aqua's Demo at Jump Festa. I put it in spoilers since it spoils Aqua's scenario in the Castle of Dreams.

Aqua

Aqua arrives in Castle of Dreams to see Cinderella running. Then Terra appears and Aqua asks him if he knows anything about where Ven went, as he had left by himself. Terra says that Ven had tried to say something but he wasn’t able to hear him. She also asks about Xehanort, but he only knew that he is looking for a “heart of pure light”, and that he hadn’t appeared in this world. Aqua looks discouraged, and Terra asks her if she remembered her dream. Terra had been told by a girl named Cinderella that believing in your dreams was the heart’s strength. They parted ways, and Aqua went to meet with the prince.

When she got to the castle, Lady Tremaine and her daughters were just leaving. Aqua had a bad feeling about them. The prince and the archduke are looking for the owner of the glass slipper. The archduke decides to search the whole country, and says he will first goes to the house of Lady Tremaine. Aqua, feeling there was something suspicious about Lady Tremaine, follows after.

When she arrives at the house, the fairy godmother stops her before she can go in. She says that it is right that light and dark exist in a balance together, and that Lady Tremaine’s darkness was jealous of Cinderella’s light and becoming larger off of that jealousy. There was a girl in that house who had light in her heart and her name was Cinderella, her light was protected by a mouse named Jaq. The fairy godmother asks Aqua to help him, and casts a spell over Aqua so she could go to him.

Jaq seems to know Ven, and right now he was trying to carry a key to Cinderella’s door, as she was locked in her room. But he was being attacked by Unversed. Aqua acts as a guard for Jaq against the Unversed, as Jaq goes to Cinderella’s room.

Aqua checks on the foyer, only to find that the archduke was planning to go back to the castle and Cinderella was nowhere in sight. Just went she started to feel irritated, the spell on her lifted and she fell down.

In an attempt to stop the archduke from leaving, she offers to try on the glass slipper herself. The other ladies are against it, but the archduke says he has seen her before so it should be alright. Just as he takes the slipper from his pocket, Cinderella comes down the stairs. Aqua says that Cinderella should be allowed to try on the slipper, but due to the Lady Tremaine’s interference the slipper is broken. But Cinderella laughs and says it’s alright, taking out the glass slipper that goes on the other foot. The archduke invites Cinderella to the castle, and her step-mother and sisters look on jealously.

When Aqua tried to leave, there was a sudden scream and the archduke came running back. It seemed that Cinderella had been attacked by some strange monster. Aqua runs outside to see that the pumpkin carriage had turned into a huge Unversed and was attacking Cinderella. Her step-mother and sisters laughed at the sight, and Aqua jumped in to protect her. Seeing that her steo-mother and sisters laughed even harder, but then even they were attacked by Unversed.

[and then apparently her time limit ended and she wasn’t able to go on to the boss battle]

Part II:

Commands:
Magna Rush
Mini (Magic Wish)
Ice Barrage (Diamond Dust)
Blizzard (Diamond Dust)
Thundaga Shot (Thunder Bolt)
Detonate Shield
Cure

Magna Rash allows you to control enemies and slam them into other enemies.
Mini allows you to shrink enemies.
Detonate Shield lays a trap in the place you cast it, and enemies who touch it catch on fire.
There was nothing above Magic Wish [she was hoping to use Blade Charge like she had in multiplayer]
D-LINK Terra, Ven, Cinderella, Snow White, 626

D-LINK
There was no D-LINK in multiplayer so it’s put in this section.

-Aqua’s Commands are mostly magic based. She had “Detonate Square” (like Detonate Shield but in a square) and other magic Commands. The Finish move had magic balls that you fired by hitting the circle button.

-Terra had mostly physical attacks. But it didn’t seem too different in comparison to Ven’s [she used Terra’s D-LINK when she played Ven] the Finish move caused rocks to come up beneath enemies by press the circle button.

-Snow White used mostly magic. She has seven Commands named after the seven dwarves and they all have some magical effect. Doc used Cure, and Sleepy used Sleepil [shock!] and someone also had Dejon [I think this is named differently in English but I can’t remember what it is.] The Finish move is called “Sweet Memory”, a spinning move where you have to hit five random buttons while attacking.

-Cinderella has about half magic and half attack. [doesn’t remember anything else]

So... yeah.
MP gift was only in KH1, and not completely cheap until Goofy got MPRage/Haste
What does endless MP do?

Sorry, Endless magic was only in KH2, and I believe it allowed you to spam magic combos with MP rage and MP haste to tear through enemies.

I have also noticed that in a BBS trailer I saw Braig and Aeleus.

I don't think Braig was in the trailer, but Dilan was. Braig is this handsome young chap.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/0/05/Braig.png

Supposedly, Braig got his scars from his fight with Terra, and his nobody has gray stripes in his hair from.... being a nobody.

They seemed to be identical to their Nobodies, Xigbar and Lexaeus. This confuses me, as Roxas and Xemnas' appearances are altered from Sora and Xehanort's.
If a strong heart is turned into a Heartless, a strong nobody is created in the process (Org. XIII). I'd assume if the heart is incredibly strong, they'll look incredibly similar to their original selves. Roxas is a strange nobody though, since he looks exactly like Ven (so, I'd assume there should be some sort of connection). Xemnas looks like Xehanort, but his hair is silver (which is close to Xehanort's white hair) and that his hair-style looks incredibly similar to Xehanort's but it's messier.

Well, he definitely gets his scar from something, since according to the description of the Jump Festa trailer.

Terra faces off with Braig. Braig has the big scar on his left cheek in this scene

When, he doesn't have it in the picture above (wonder what happens to his eye also). Though Saix, I have no idea.

Little off-subject here, but Ienzo was a Pipsqueak.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScreens/RadiantGarden4.png

Last edited:
Not saying the whole game is broken, but there are plenty of things that need fixing in the game play.
Here we go. This clears the whole argument. :D

Anyways, I'm about to poop my pants for this game!

Last edited:
Anyways, I'm about to poop my pants for this game!

Comes out Jan. 9 (I think) in Japan, so translators and game play videos can spoil the whole experience for us when it comes out *insert number here* months later. :P (I want to see Vanitas's face dang it!)

Anyways, since Zexion seems like a good book reader and all (since his weapon actually is a book) I think it'd be kind of cool if Ienzo was the original owner of the 100 Acre Woods book. I think it'd make sense (since he's a kid and all, or he has it stored somewhere from earlier in his life). Though it's just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Last edited:
Comes out Jan. 9 (I think) in Japan, so translators and game play videos can spoil the whole experience for us when it comes out *insert number here* months later. :P (I want to see Vanitas's face dang it!)

Anyways, since Zexion seems like a good book reader and all (since his weapon actually is a book) I think it'd be kind of cool if Ienzo was the original owner of the 100 Acre Woods book. I think it'd make sense (since he's a kid and all, or he has it stored somewhere from earlier in his life). Though it's just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Makes sense to me. Don't see how thats not a possibility.

Hey, his hair style is the same. :D

Well, both of their hair is shorter, not much else that I can see.

Edit: Since they are nobodys in 358/2 days. They'll die by some heartless?

Well, they don't necessarily get "killed", but their original selves will be turned into a heartless, and thus creating their nobody selves.

So 12 members will "die" :(

Yup 12 members actually die, but death isn't what happens when you get turned into a Heartless.

Though in any case, here's a list of deaths:

Sora killed Larxene and Marluxia
Axel killed Vexen
Riku killed Lexaeus (well technically he did a suicide attack to drown Riku in darkness and killed himself, but I guess it counts as a win for Riku [this is from the original CoM by the way]).
The Riku Replica killed Zexion under Axel's influence.
---
Sora and co. killed Xemnas, Xaldin, Luxord, Xigbar, Saix, and Demyx (I haven't played Luxord's boss fight in a while, though I do think Sora did that one solo).
Axel killed himself.
Roxas is still inside of Sora.
Oh, and Roxas killed Xion (she wanted to die anyways).
I believe that's how things worked out...

So those are the members that are killed; but if the heartless and nobody are destroyed (pretty sure it has to be in that order) they'll become their original selves again (so money says that Xehanort will be back in KHIII).

Xion didn't die, she went back to Sora. (Revealed by the games ending) IIRC.

I meant deaths BEFORE they turned into nobodys. :P

I meant turned into a nobody. >_>
*Like how Sora did in KH I*

Sora turned himself into a Heartless though, by releasing both his and Kairi's heart using the mysterious Keyblade which has the power to do so. Sora never killed himself to create a Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back