Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pretty much what you said earlier isn't true anymore now is it. :p

Pretty much :D

Eblo said:
Speaking of which, now the question as to why Ventus resembles Roxas pops back up.

At the end of Ventus's story Ventus asks Sora if he could stay in Sora's heart. Sora pretty much said yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxoae8XC6o

I think that's the general translation, but I'm wrong a lot, so I wouldn't take my word for it.

Disappointing stuff - Confirmed

- They scrapped the capes idea
- They scrapped some realistic armor and Aqua's first attire.
- They scrapped the CGI cutscene and used an in game engine cutscene instead
- Switched the music from the CGI secret ending from KHIIFM with a crappy one
- :(

Disappointing stuff - Confirmed

- They scrapped the capes idea
- They scrapped some realistic armor and Aqua's first attire.
- They scrapped the CGI cutscene and used an in game engine cutscene instead
- Switched the music from the CGI secret ending from KHIIFM with a crappy one
- :(

- Now we need to figure out how the Lingering Sentiment (Terra's Armor) got the cape in Kingdom Hearts II. I sense a plot-hole! :D
-Eh, the armor looks the same except for the cape. I kind of like Aqua's armor over here last one though.
-I think it would look weird switching constantly between in-game graphics to the CGI graphics (not to mention the have the capes in the CGI secret ending :P)
-Never payed attention to the music much in the scene.

You don't see disappointment?

The music sucks so bad in this version. The CGI one had fitting music.
Yes, music CAN kill a scene.

Why would people cry over a CGI scene? ONE CGI scene would of been nice.
You might not see it as a disappointment, but I bet many would be pissed that we get an edited less quality version instead.

You don't see disappointment?

Nope, not at all.

The music sucks so bad in this version. The CGI one had fitting music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Nvh4x7SVk&feature=related

This isn't good music? As far as I'm concerned that's pretty fitting music for an epic fight.

Yes, music CAN kill a scene.
Not this one though :P

Why would people cry over a CGI scene? ONE CGI scene would of been nice.
The opening says "hi".

You might not see it as a disappointment, but I bet many would be pissed that we get an edited less quality version instead.
Not really, I haven't seen a person complain about it at gamefaqs at least.

Gamefaq? Try looking on youtube.

"Oh, the in engine version is just as epic. It just takes away the cool music, makes everything look less pretty, and takes away the epicness"

I am a KH fanboy, but I am going to admit this is a shame.

Gamefaq? Try looking on youtube.

"Oh, the in engine version is just as epic. It just takes away the cool music, makes everything look less pretty, and takes away the epicness"

I am a KH fanboy, but I am going to admit this is a shame.

The reason I think it's not necessary, is not that I'm a fanboy (which I am) but there's no reason for it to be CGI. Deep Dive was CGI, yet it was done with in-game graphics in Kingdom Hearts 2, so I don't see why this has to be CGI also. CGI may be pretty, but it's anything but necessary. Your CGI will stay in the intro for now. :P

I just heard the music now from the link Xalted posted... I don't see this as "Shame" at all. The music itself has a sense of nobility and valor in a major conflict, almost as if it were one of those "Knight Vs. Dragon" stories we were told when we were very young.

As for a few of the other tracks regarding other bosses or battles sound rather kiddish, but it relates to the mood of the world your in, which I always adored no matter the game in the series. I have to say that "Castle of Dreams" is my favorite right now as it gives me that nostalgic feeling from my first time playing in Wonderland back in KH I

OFFTOPIC: Wow.. we're like the only ones discussing in here. Don't be hating just cause it's a game that looks like someone's fanfic coming to life :p

Last edited:
The music Xatled posted doesn't really feel like a battling scene.

A guy is about to destroy the world, and we get heroic music. :p

*facedesk

Kingdom Hearts has never done online play...
I am a little disappointed with the soundtrack, Neverland from Days was MUCH better.
Oh, the battle theme is much better then the world theme? What the hell?

The music Xatled posted doesn't really feel like a battling scene. A guy is about to destroy the world, and we get heroic music. :p

Then in your case, it's not that the music "sucks", it's just a poor choice in theme depending on the setting & atmosphere of areas. It has lower expectation than what you expected to turn out. Though it's your judgment & taste so eh...

Yeah.
When I saw the BBS trailer (KHIIFM) I was like holy crap!
The music was also better because when you saw Ven getting frozen, the music stops and goes slower. Aqua stares into Vens eyes and then she looks at Xenhaort, the music starts again.

<3

Really? Been lurking around Gamefaqs and no one said a word about it yet.....

Anyways, listening to the soundtrack again, so far my favorite has to be Terra's theme; it's so upbeat and serious compared to the other two, which had a pretty sad tone (not to mention Ven's Theme literally rips parts out of Roxas's theme for it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back