Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

ok so i actually have one last question (or maybe not but it's only this for the moment), how to have 3.0 as a boss for normal metal like in the GIF? cuz when i replace the lines, first of all it only works for non metal charachter and secound, 3.0 have blue instead of black like that other person when they used 3.0 over vanilla metal.

ok so i actually have one last question (or maybe not but it's only this for the moment), how to have 3.0 as a boss for normal metal like in the GIF? cuz when i replace the lines, first of all it only works for non metal charachter and secound, 3.0 have blue instead of black like that other person when they used 3.0 over vanilla metal.
go into the kdbonus/metal3.0 folder, then remame/delete the METL_blend.png file
if your model is somewhere else/named something else, just find the _blend.png file for said model and rename/delete it

the game won't be able to read it afterwards and he won't color change to blue

go into the kdbonus/metal3.0 folder, then remame/delete the METL_blend.png file
if your model is somewhere else/named something else, just find the _blend.png file for said model and rename/delete it

the game won't be able to read it afterwards and he won't color change to blue
Thx, now i can see if 3.0 deserve to be a replacement, kinda anynoying that i have to change the lines everytime so i can have either normal or 3.0 as boss but it's easy and quick tho. maybe i'l ask for help again cuz i still din't try everything. but for the moment im good.
Post automatically merged:

Thx, now i can see if 3.0 deserve to be a replacement, kinda anynoying that i have to change the lines everytime so i can have either normal or 3.0 as boss but it's easy and quick tho. maybe i'l ask for help again cuz i still din't try everything. but for the moment im good.
Result: 3.0 deserves it's title of an improved metal. translation: i lost to him lol

imma search around for alt fang designs that could be used probably
Post automatically merged:

update: i found nothing

i really wish there was a model for sonic which had MCsonic's Peelout animation for his normal run. also TBH I think that ambient lighting actually makes them look better (except for tyson hesse sonic. i turn it off for him.)

Back