Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

didn't expected it to have hug support lol. love how metal is just rizzing.
srb20022.png

Copy the KLDR/KDBONUS/KLDRCS folders from the download into your default models folder in the srb2 install, then use the install instructions to copy the correct models.dat lines into the file, models.dat.
The models folder and models.dat are both located at the root of your srb2 folder.
Post automatically merged:

thanks for letting me know!
looks like its just the textures, so until i update it, here are the fixed versions
Whats "YOSHI_L"?

Your models do not work in the new version of sonic robo blast 2
they absolutely do, you've messed up something in the install
unless it's an android thing; I have no idea how models are on there right now but even then it's not a problem on my end

What device are you on?
Post automatically merged:

Btw, your models are high-poly! How are they like that?
there isn't really a limit on the poly count on models, in earlier versions of srb2 highpoly was the norm and even now there are multiple packs with much higher poly counts than mine. I'd barely even consider mine high poly to be honest, they're just not super low poly

there isn't really a limit on the poly count on models, in earlier versions of srb2 highpoly was the norm and even now there are multiple packs with much higher poly counts than mine. I'd barely even consider mine high poly to be honest, they're just not super low poly
Oh well your models are amazing!

they absolutely do, you've messed up something in the install
unless it's an android thing; I have no idea how models are on there right now but even then it's not a problem on my end
Well I don't know if it's because I play on my cell phone but I followed the manual step by step and like the models don't appear and your model pack isn't the only one where this happens.

Back