• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since im doing most of the mapping, I guess I'll be required to add the SOC's too, So whatever socs you people have to give me, for the Enemies and stuff, Just send it to me I guess :?

I asked Rgx if he wants his enemies flying or standing. I guess I will do both...I will just do standing first. I will PM you the sprites when I am done with them (talking to Flame).

I never got a PM from you...Turbohog.

Anyway, I am about to post an unfinished...but I think...well done robot (unshaded and it is missing arms and feet (legs are there though).

Here it is:

Open it up in MSPaint to get a better view of it. How is it?

I am up to the point to where I have to make the robot's arms (guns). When I am done with this, I am done with frame 1. Do I have to make the guns detailed...because I won't be able to do that.

Here is a robot with one of his guns pointing away from the "camera":

The next arm will have the gun pointing at the "camera".

How do you think?

I don't like the running frame. his head should be facing downward while his eyes are looking forwad.

Hey, Dark Mystic, for projectiles for that enemy...use that little turret thing that shoots those bullets in THZ2.

PS: Maybe make it shoot 3 times faster?

I was actually thinking about that...though I don't yet know how to put that in an enemy yet. I only know how to make sprites.

camo man said:
Hey! Remember, I'm helping too!

Turbohog said:
He forgot about me too, does he EVER check his PM box?!!?

Sorry, but I haven't got any progress from either of you and yes, I do check my PM box, in fact, I check my PM box every ten seconds (no lie).

Turbo Hog, I sent you a PM stating I dont know how to use textures, I also told you to send them to InuYasha. For now, send the textures to Flame the hedeghog.

Camo Man, I told you to get in contact with Dark Mystic.

As for CrimsonGodX, I havent got any progress from him as well. He did PM me though that he was busy and probably would not be able to help.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I don't like the running frame. his head should be facing downward while his eyes are looking forwad.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Silver360 said:
Very nice drawing RGX,but make sure that when you make the running animations sonic's hair should be in the air not down to his chest if you know what I mean.It would save you time.But that's just me.

Don't worry, I know, those running sprites will only be used for the beta, the running sprites will be completely redone.

Also Dark Mystic, for now, don't worry about the shading. Lets try to complete the sprites first, then i'll take care of it.

If were gonna make him shoot like the ones in Next-gen, I guess you should go to draykon for help, since hes a soccer and all...

P.S Nice robot. :wink:

Also, if I'm not able to help any of you, there are other members willing to help. Remember I can't help all the time...

Im still working on the robot, im just waiting for camo man to send me my robot back so i can carry on

Goddamnit >_<
How many team members are there? Do I really need to update the credits every second? Can you make a list of em, RgxSS?

Anyway, I and RgxSS have decided that this will be next gen week. We're gonna work as hard as we can on the wad this week. I'm expecting everybody in the Next Gen team to partake in this. Once the week is done, we're not gonna work on it for a week, neither do we accept any new team members that week. (due to lazyness. Waiting after the nextgen week is done, and then joining it during the resting part)

As for the progress on the wad. We're working on Kingdom Valley now, and the back running sprites are done. Also, there is music in the wad. But we're not gonna put in sooo much music that the music is gonna be 10MB or more alone. The running sprites look great, I've made a example Super Form back sprite that looks quite nice, too. We're also starting with those few graphical extra's. New spring sprites, ring sprites, a picture in Level Select for Kingdom Valley. Expect this to be quite something. Some new textures will apear too sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back