• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver360 said:
Very nice drawing RGX,but make sure that when you make the running animations sonic's hair should be in the air not down to his chest if you know what I mean.It would save you time.But that's just me.

Don't worry, I know, those running sprites will only be used for the beta, the running sprites will be completely redone.

Draykon said:
Sonic Heroes' story was this:

Eggman constructs the Egg Fleet and rebuilds MetalSonic, MetalSonic traps Eggman within' his own cell, MetalSonic transforms into a fake Eggman and lures Sonic onto the Egg Fleet, Metal Sonic absorbs the dna of a buncha creatures and becomes Metal Overlord, Sonic goes Super, and Tails and Knuckles get super bubbles. They proceed to kick Metal Overlord's ass. Metal Overlord changes back into Metal Sonic, Sonic does the finger wag and runs off.

Any questions?

Yes. How did he change into eggman so many countless times, even after being defeated? I mean, every 4 teams fight against the same boss. And how did those fleets apear everytime he got defeated in rail station?

That's an easy one *points to a swirling green vortext*

That, is a plothole, it is something that simply cannot be explained with logic. Likely due to the writer's lazyiness in getting rid of it.

Or, perhaps MetalSonic created 8 fake Eggmen and 4 seperate Egg Fleets, each with cloaking, and had a new one appear every time.

The story is simple, It is just that metalsonic makes everyone thing eggman did the fleet, then when you get all emeralds you go to metalsonic you beat him. Rouge is stupid enough to think that the shadow was a clone.

Have you heard the voices in Shadow the hedgehog?

Shadow talks emo, Sonic talks as if he had chill pils, Tails talks as a baby with a crackling voice, Rouge sounds like a 46 smelly old lady, Knuckles sounds like a crazy maniac, and Black Doom reminds me of the guy that always says "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, GADGET"

Super mystic sonic said:
Black Doom reminds me of the guy that always says "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, GADGET"

Thats what I thought, BTW if I remember correctly, I think his name was Dr. Claw or something.

One thing I haven't noticed though, was that Black Doom was voiced by the guy who did Goku's voice in Dragonball Z/GT.

But were going off subject, lets stay within the Subject of the Next-gen Mod.

On topic: Still working on the Back-side running sprites...

Good News/Bad News

Let me start with the Bad news:

1. No more screenshots will be released to the public, only descriptions.
2. There is a few bugs that need fixing.
3. It seems there will be no new enemies in the beta, from lack of contact.
4. Not all sprites will be in beta.

Ok, here is the Good News:
1. There will be new springs!
2. Hopefully Kingdom Valley will be finished in time.
3. We got rid of the white dots of DOOM!
4. Super Form will be included!
5. We have permission from SonicFreak94 to use his SF94ring.wad!
6. New music will be included.
7. I forgot the rest,.. I'll let you guys know what else has happened.

Well... That is if I dont get piled up with school work for the next few weeks, like I was the past week

Oh, and Rgx...I started over witht he enemies ever since I got a new PC...(I never got anywhere with the old computer...) I just thought you should know that. I would have a preview to PM you, but my the new robots are hard to sprite from scratch because I can never get a good picture of them. Also, I have to work on my SRBA project.

Dark Mystic said:
Oh, and Rgx...I started over witht he enemies ever since I got a new PC...(I never got anywhere with the old computer...) I just thought you should know that. I would have a preview to PM you, but my the new robots are hard to sprite from scratch because I can never get a good picture of them. Also, I have to work on my SRBA project.

No problem, just remember the beta deadline is December 9th.

:eek:

/me puts aside SRBA (for I have not set a deadline for this beta--which I will make) and works on robots.

EDIT: ARGH! Can someone post a good pic of a robot. I still can't find any...and I don't want to disappoint the people who want this by the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back