• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A source (a RELIABLE one) I've been getting info on Next says it takes place before Rush. No more than that, I will say. Just don't go off-topic further.

Don't think I've commented on the project yet, so I'll say, "nice work."

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
it's Blaze the cat.She shouldn't be there because at the end of sonic rush it said the sol emeralds and chaos emeralds couldn't exist in the same world so Blaze had to go back to her world forever.

SPOILER ALERT!

Unless you've finished the game, don't look at this post.

Super mystic sonic said:
it's Blaze the cat.She shouldn't be there because at the end of sonic rush it said the sol emeralds and chaos emeralds couldn't exist in the same world so Blaze had to go back to her world forever.

SPOILER ALERT!

Unless you've finished the game, don't look at this post.

It would help if you didn't quote it BEFORE you say spoiler alert. Making it dark blues also pretty much MAKES people read it. :/

1-Up said:
What is wrong with the title screen? I may know how to fix it.

If I still have the link to the folder of the title screen shots, I'll send it to you through PM.

Lupo Aro said:
A source (a RELIABLE one) I've been getting info on Next says it takes place before Rush.

I highly doubt the story takes place before Rush. In Sonic Rush, Blaze never heard of Sonic before (until she met him), in Sonic the hedgehog, she partners up with Silver to stop Sonic. If this game does take place before Rush, then Sonic Team messed up the storyline.

Also, about the "Sol and Chaos emeralds can't exist in the same demension" thing, remember, the emeralds can't be in the same demension, but that doesn't mean Blaze can't come back...
When I'm done with next-gen Sonic and Shadow, I'ma gonna make Blaze...I'm not so sure about silver... HEY!!! who said you could read my thoughts!?

Also (2004) sonic battle's storyline came after Shadow the hedgehog (2005). Sega messes up alot. :? And the Sol emeralds must have gotten her there in the first place.If sonic and Blaze became freinds after their fight, then why has she teamed up with silver to stop soinc?Did sonic unleash the iblis trigger or something?

Also (2004) sonic battle's storyline came after Shadow the hedgehog (2005). Sega messes up alot. :?

Actually, they didn't really mess up there, at least it made sense in order for battle to take place after Shadow.

RgxSuperSonic said:
If this game does take place before Rush, then Sonic Team messed up the storyline.

He has a point. I think Sonic Team cares about the story a lot. They wouldn't cause any confusion in their stories, or make plot holes.

:|

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonic heroes and Shadow the hedgehog. THAT made a hole in the story.

It was really only "Sonic Heroes", I heard that Sonic Team apologised for the confusing story and plot holes. After that, they said everything would become clear when you play "Shadow the Hedgehog".

Dark Warrior said:
Wait, Heroes had a story?

Yes, but it was awful.
I really dont feel like writing it down, :roll: check on wikipedia....

Sonic Heroes' story was this:

Eggman constructs the Egg Fleet and rebuilds MetalSonic, MetalSonic traps Eggman within' his own cell, MetalSonic transforms into a fake Eggman and lures Sonic onto the Egg Fleet, Metal Sonic absorbs the dna of a buncha creatures and becomes Metal Overlord, Sonic goes Super, and Tails and Knuckles get super bubbles. They proceed to kick Metal Overlord's ass. Metal Overlord changes back into Metal Sonic, Sonic does the finger wag and runs off.

Any questions?

Very nice drawing RGX,but make sure that when you make the running animations sonic's hair should be in the air not down to his chest if you know what I mean.It would save you time.But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back