Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blargh so much for updating Senya, if I cant get a final design I'll never be able to continue.

For those who wanna try to help with the design here's what you can edit.
PLAYA1-1.png

Wow, I've checked this over 10-20 times now and still no edit, nor any post at all.

Ok then, back on track, I edits Nitro's design a bit for my liking hopefully others will like my newest design too. 5 standing frames. Also notice the hands are smaller cause I thought they looked odd at the size they were before anyways.
PLAYA1-2.png

PLAYA2A8-1.png

PLAYA3A7-1.png

PLAYA4A6-1.png

PLAYA5-1.png

Nice, but the shorts should move a little as she skips.
EDIT: I see you took my advice and made the hair and tail proportionate. It seems like you're working on senya more than senku.

GTFO, the shorts do move already. Also I just finished these frames now. And on a side note, the spines, muzzle, nose, tail, and sorta the hands/arms all line up too.
SkippySenya2.gif

That question has an obvious answer, Nnnn--yes. I will do Nitemare, hopefully he'll get some new better animations.

Ok with the Senya beta out and all, you can tell I am getting close to finished with her. I updated the first post percent. I'm already halfway there, and I only have running, death, edge(hopefully I can actually make one this time), carried, and falling left to do, maybe even a new character select picture, the current one is old and boring. On a side note Senku might get a new super form, but for now it's not changing. :>

Ok I have way too many things planned right now, so to fix all this up I'm canceling Nitemare's update, I will finish Senya though. I also wanna get something else I've had planned started that is why Nitemare wont be started till next summer, maybe earlier. Sorry for the slight letdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back