Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have falling jumping and running left to make, and Edge if i decide to make some. On other new though about Senya's run I have no idea for IT just like I had no idea for shoes and stuff. >_<; I dont wanna do the sonic run like Senku, nor skating like shadow (if it makes any sense), and floating definetly doesnt make sense. And her normal SRB2 run is boring.

Hi, i'm new to the forums, and i have a problem downloading this WAD >.>

Like someone on the 1st page said, i get gibberish when i click the links -.-" (except for nitemare, but the WAD file won't work when i activate XD). But if i try to "Save target as", it always gets downloaded as a Text document...

Can anyone help?

Yo.I'm new just like Trance,but I've been watching these wads for awhile now.Senku,your really good.Wish I could make some of my own.

Well...SonicTheDalek may have a good idea.I mean,her normal movement is skipping.A Girlie run may fit.

If ya could give me a animation example I might do it but I'm not 100% for the girly run idea since yes it fits her slightly but I want something else.

Just a random, out of nowhere idea, but Senya's a cryomancer right? Maybe just freeze a small part of the ground around her, and slide on that.

It would be hard, you may have to use a lot os socs if you can. otherwise just use like a ice board of something.

When ever I try to load these to the game, using the console, it always says it's courrupt, then I had to reboot my computer. So, what i'm trying to ask is, how do I add these to the game.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Draykon and I'll could you give me an example cause I cant figure how that would work with SRB2.
Well I was just thinking to make her running sprites do that, but then I thought it would look and feel dodgy. So maybe not.

The ones Senku uploaded are Currupt. (For me, anyway.) If redownloading doesn't work, you're just out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back